INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guadalajara Sunday bike riding on the Via Recreativa

2 posters

Go down

Guadalajara Sunday bike riding on the Via Recreativa Empty Guadalajara Sunday bike riding on the Via Recreativa

Post by Intercasa Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:40 am

Here are videos of my 30km round trip bike ride through the streets of Guadalajara.  It is really fun and great for families.  There are people out jogging, walking, on bikes, tricycles, skateboards, rollerskates, wheelchairs and strollers, whats your excuse? I have a Go Pro and have videoed my rides, it is an interesting tour of the streets of Guadalajara

March 31, 2019 ride

Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Guadalajara Sunday bike riding on the Via Recreativa Empty Re: Guadalajara Sunday bike riding on the Via Recreativa

Post by mastrich Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:26 pm

Yep I did that in January when I came to visit Lake Chapala,Sunday is definitely the best day to enjoy Guadalajara on a bike during the a mass recreation event called Via Recreactiva, where many streets are car-free and it gets packed with cyclists, runners and walkers, so is the safest way to explore downtown with a camera on 2 wheels.
mastrich
mastrich

Humor : crazy sumbitch

Back to top Go down