INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Left Her Spa Bag on the Bus and I Have It !

2 posters

Go down

Lady Left Her Spa Bag on the Bus and I Have It ! Empty Lady Left Her Spa Bag on the Bus and I Have It !

Post by KJUNGal Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:05 am

Hi Folks, Perhaps you can help me find the lady that left her spa items on the bus. I was heading to Las Fuentes lon December 18, early in the afternoon, about 1:30PM. There was a fellow Gringa on the bus, obviously a newbie and one that didn't speak Spanish. She was close to my age (at least late 60s), with long reddish hair. She was headed to the thermal baths at San Juan Cosala and I helped her by asking the driver to let her know when her stop came up. She got off the bus, and a couple stops later someone pointed out that she had left her bag in the front seat. I took it with me, hoping that there would be some ID, and really hoping that she hadn't put her wallet or all her $$ in the bag. There was no ID, just spa items. I have posted on FB, and I just thought about posting this here. I still have the bag and the items. If you have heard a tale of a lady that left her items on the bus, please PM me.

KJUNGal

Back to top Go down

Lady Left Her Spa Bag on the Bus and I Have It ! Empty Re: Lady Left Her Spa Bag on the Bus and I Have It !

Post by Trailrunner Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:17 am

You're a nice person. Don't think I've noticed anyone with long red hair, can you describe further? Did you talk to the folks at the balnearios? 

Where on FB did you post it? Maybe she does yoga at the center just behind Papelería Trinidad in SA.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Lady Left Her Spa Bag on the Bus and I Have It ! Empty Re: Lady Left Her Spa Bag on the Bus and I Have It !

Post by KJUNGal Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:55 am

Hi, I don't remember much, except that she was new, her hair was long and a deep red, she had on a hat and sunglasses and was enchanted by the guy playing guitar and singing on the bus. No, I didn't speak to the folks at the balnearios, as I was on my way somewhere else. I posted on the Gringos in Ajijic in hopes that "somebody might know somebody." You know how that goes.

KJUNGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:10 am

Ok. Try Mexpat Lake Chapala on FB and I would have thought she would have been a little distressed when she arrived at the spa without her stuff and may have mentioned it to them as she rented a towel etc. Perhaps they even called Chapala Bus for her and they might have contact info for her. 
Good luck!
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down