INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pool Contractor / checking to see if anyone lakeside has used his company

+2
CanuckBob
Sherman
6 posters

Go down

Pool Contractor / checking to see if anyone lakeside has used his company Empty Pool Contractor / checking to see if anyone lakeside has used his company

Post by Sherman Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:10 am

qualified pool builder recommendations are a bit scarce lakeside .... I checked with a couple ... Home Services, that I won't use, and Rudy, who was not interested.

We found Rafael Garnica from Guadalajara. Waiting for an estimate. He's been building pools for 30 years. Currently building 2 or 3 in Chula Vista Norte. Spanish only (my contractor translated). Would like to know if anyone knows him, of his work, or the company?

Thanks ....

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

Pool Contractor / checking to see if anyone lakeside has used his company Empty Re: Pool Contractor / checking to see if anyone lakeside has used his company

Post by CanuckBob Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:39 am

Why was Rudy not interested? Just curious as he is on my list of contractors to talk with for my pool reno next year.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Pool Contractor / checking to see if anyone lakeside has used his company Empty Re: Pool Contractor / checking to see if anyone lakeside has used his company

Post by rvanparys Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:32 am

CB:
Maybe Rudy's dance card is full... Better to turn down business than not being able to perform on time...

rvanparys
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:12 am

Rudy came to my home to give me a quote on a bathroom cabinet with a granite top. He never called back. Yes, it was a small job. But, because of his rudeness in not even calling me back or notifying me in any way, he will also not get the job for the kitchen counters. C'est la vie... and it will come back to bite him in the arse.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:14 pm

No call back usually means not interested in Mexico.
Set a time limit on call back and no response, move on to the next one.
Sometimes you will make a full circle of contractors and wind up starting all over again with the first.....so never say never.
The Irish soda bread recipe does not make tortillas..... lol!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Albert Mora Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:23 pm

I may have someone to give you an Estimate, PM me if you are still looking for ONE.

Albert Mora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down