INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for sleeping pill or sleep aid

+22
ltollefs
Kiri
mattoleriver
Lady Otter Latté
Bill Phillips
gatosigi
RoyD
Carry Bean
Fig
cypress
CHILLIN
gringal
Wide Sky
ferret
Trailrunner
MexicoPete
solajijic
Mrs. Rupert
espíritu del lago
doc holiday
artsnob
motoman123
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Looking for sleeping pill or sleep aid Empty Looking for sleeping pill or sleep aid

Post by motoman123 Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:11 am

Just finished my little blue pill from Costco u s want something for sleep only not a allergy med

motoman123

Back to top Go down

Looking for sleeping pill or sleep aid Empty Re: Looking for sleeping pill or sleep aid

Post by artsnob Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:19 am

Get farmapram from dr. Gustavo Ramirez. 332 457 2302. Works great and no drowsy next day..

artsnob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Looking for sleeping pill or sleep aid Empty Re: Looking for sleeping pill or sleep aid

Post by doc holiday Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:21 am

Tasedan is an excellent sleeping pill. No after effects. Have taken for, many years. American equal is Restoril.

doc holiday
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : yes

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:24 am

Cbd oil or have some edibles custom made from a knowledge person. No morning hangover.
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by doc holiday Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:43 am

Watch out for farmapram. It is a psychotic, not a sleeping pill.

Farmapram is a benzodiazepine. Farmapram affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause anxiety.
Farmapram is used to treat anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and anxiety caused by depression.
Farmapram may also be used for purposes not listed in Farmapram guide.

doc holiday
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Rupert Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:39 pm

Tasedan is a benzodiazepine drug.

Mrs. Rupert
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by doc holiday Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:34 pm

The indication for Tasedan 2 mg is for sleep. It is not a mind altering drug such as Farmapram.

doc holiday
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by solajijic Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:44 pm

I take Farmapram for my social anxiety attacks. I use a over the counter PM product, 2 capsules, for sleep.

solajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : "I a, a practical woman. Sentiment only takes one so far. At some point, practicality must enter the room."

Back to top Go down

Post by doc holiday Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:12 pm

You have a more serious problem than just not being able to sleep. Sometimes life can be difficult and you need these medications. I sympathize with you..... many are in the same boat and do not get help. You are doing the right thing.

doc holiday
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:06 pm

Tasedan is the name of the Mexican pill that contains 2mg of Estazolam to help me sleep. I have been taking it for years.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by motoman123 Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:18 am

Thanks everyone, I'll give tasedan a try the allergy meds help me with the sleep but plugged me up terrible

motoman123

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:20 am

Why aren't you and the others that can't sleep using cbd oil??? Stop with the benzodiazepines and other drugs!
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:54 am

Sigh. CBD oil is Cannabidiol oil it is NOT Cannabis oil. Cannabidiol is very good for pain or anxiety but should not be taken as a sleeping aid since it is stimulating. If you want a sleep aid (and something that will give you increased DEEP sleep) then you should take cannabis oil that is high in THC. You won't get high because you'll be asleep.
Easiest way to remember this is that there is no D in cannabis.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:11 am

You are right. My bad.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wide Sky Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:26 am

motoman123 wrote:Thanks everyone, I'll give tasedan a try the allergy meds help me with the sleep but plugged me up terrible
Perhaps you have something different than allergies. Might be an idea to get tested for sleep apnea, asthma or other sinus related condition.

Wide Sky
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:44 am

Many people have insomnia, especially as they age. However, there is no prescription drug that has no negative side effects, and I suggest anyone contemplating the use of them research those side effects on the 'net and then decide if it's worth it to them.
There are some fairly harmless sleep aids which can be found OTC at health foods stores.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:47 pm

While the legalization of medical cannabis is progressing in Mexico, it is at a very slow rate. Too bad, there is an excellent cannabis for sleeping called "Big Bud, it is an excellent choice for growers, so I am sure someone is growing it locally. There is a variation called B.C. Big Bud in Canada, also very popular.
https://www.leafly.com/indica/big-bud
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:01 pm

BC bug has had a great reputations since I discovered Pot in the late 60s and 70s.

Those were the days
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by cypress Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:19 am

I have been using Taseden for years also.

cypress
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fig Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:53 am

Do you need a prescription for Tasedan here? My Dra. Prescribed Zolpidem (Stilnox) and charged me an extra $200 pesos to write it and I recall it was fairly pricey too. I tried Quietude from the health store but it was basically useless. Zopiclone is no longer available anywhere in Mexico according to the pharmacist

Fig

Back to top Go down

Post by cypress Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:27 am

You are supposed to have a prescription for Tasedan but I have found a Farmacia who will sell it without one. You pay 100 extra.

cypress
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:29 am

Anybody ever try melatonin or valerian?

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyD Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:16 am

I was put on Amitriptyline 50 mg two decades ago for migraines. Not only did it block my migraines, but I slept like a baby. It has minimal negative side effects and is being prescribed for insomnia as well. The one side effect that you should note, is an increased desire for sweets. I can think of worse side effects than that. I get a 90 day supply from Wal Mart U.S. for $10. Should be less down there I imagine.

Roy D

RoyD
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : I am a funny guy

Back to top Go down

Post by gatosigi Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:31 am

Sometimes I take melatonin, Jamieson 10 mg (5mg timed release, 5mg immediate), and sometimes it seems to work, sometimes not.  I get best results from 30 mg (or more) of decarboxylated (heat treated) street cannabis taken at bedtime. Chamomile tea (Manzanilla in Sp) also works well -- it has the same terpene as some of the varieties of cannabis that are good for sleep.

gatosigi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fig Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:34 am

Tried valerian but not dependable enough for me and it smells like manure.

Fig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next