INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suite for Rent in Ajijic Village - One block west of the square

3 posters

Go down

Suite for Rent in Ajijic Village - One block west of the square Empty Suite for Rent in Ajijic Village - One block west of the square

Post by bflobillw Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:21 am

I just joined this site, so I hope I am doing this properly!

It is one BR, en suite bathroom, sitting room, shared kitchen, use of pool, and internet is available. If a second person is joining you, there is another available bedroom with private bath (not en suite) that includes the other amenities.

The house is historic and one of the oldest in Ajijic. The lot size is very large with beautiful gardens.

I will be happy to share photos.

If you need any further information, please just ask.

Right now it is available except for one week in July, one week in November, all of February and March, and one week in April.

bflobillw

Back to top Go down

Suite for Rent in Ajijic Village - One block west of the square Empty Re: Suite for Rent in Ajijic Village - One block west of the square

Post by gringal Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:43 am

It would be more helpful if you stated the amount of rent and what is included in utilities. Always a factor!

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Suite for Rent in Ajijic Village - One block west of the square Empty Re: Suite for Rent in Ajijic Village - One block west of the square

Post by bflobillw Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:55 am

gringal wrote:It would be more helpful if you stated the amount of rent and what is included in utilities.  Always a factor!

Thank you!

The rent is $45 USD per night. Discounts for longer-term stays. No utilities to pay. And we always have a pot of fresh coffee in the morning.

If you can think of anything else, please let me know!

bflobillw

Back to top Go down

Post by suegarn Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:54 am

bflobillw wrote:I just joined this site, so I hope I am doing this properly!

It is one BR, en suite bathroom, sitting room, shared kitchen, use of pool, and internet is available.  If a second person is joining you, there is another available bedroom with private bath (not en suite) that includes the other amenities.

The house is historic and one of the oldest in Ajijic.  The lot size is very large with beautiful gardens.

Right now it is available except for one week in July, one week in November, all of February and March, and one week in April.

Would you be interested in taking on a long-term rental after March of next year? If so, please PM me with what the monthly rental cost would be and what would be included. Thank you. (also, if you could send photos, that would be appreciated)

suegarn
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bflobillw Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:00 pm

suegarn wrote:
bflobillw wrote:I just joined this site, so I hope I am doing this properly!

It is one BR, en suite bathroom, sitting room, shared kitchen, use of pool, and internet is available.  If a second person is joining you, there is another available bedroom with private bath (not en suite) that includes the other amenities.

The house is historic and one of the oldest in Ajijic.  The lot size is very large with beautiful gardens.

Would you be interested in taking on a long-term rental after March of next year?  If so, please PM me with what the monthly rental cost would be and what would be included.  Thank you.  (also, if you could send photos, that would be appreciated)

Please note that it is already rented for one week in April, 2018.

How do I send you photos? (Sorry - am a newbie.)

bflobillw

Back to top Go down

Post by suegarn Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:14 pm

Which week in April is it booked for? And would the guests be willing to book somewhere else if you decided to rent it out instead on a long-term min 1 year lease? Please send me a PM and I'll give you my email address so you can send me some photos. Thanks!

suegarn
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down