INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annual Rental wanted for Sept. 1, 2017 would like 2 bedroom furnished in Ajijic or San Antonio if possible

3 posters

Go down

Annual Rental wanted for Sept. 1, 2017 would like 2 bedroom furnished in Ajijic or San Antonio if possible Empty Annual Rental wanted for Sept. 1, 2017 would like 2 bedroom furnished in Ajijic or San Antonio if possible

Post by Myriam W Sat May 13, 2017 5:11 pm

I will be back in Ajijic on June 20 for 8 days and would like to see rentals and finalize. No pets, one person. Thank you.

Myriam W

Humor : Love to laugh

Back to top Go down

Annual Rental wanted for Sept. 1, 2017 would like 2 bedroom furnished in Ajijic or San Antonio if possible Empty Re: Annual Rental wanted for Sept. 1, 2017 would like 2 bedroom furnished in Ajijic or San Antonio if possible

Post by Sunnyvmx Sun May 14, 2017 6:53 am

You might like to check out the Penthouse for your short stay or long term. I live here now and love it. My friends think I have opted for Assisted Living, but in truth it feels like a resort. Retirement for me means living a stress free life doing only what I want with fun and adventure. This home enables me to have all that and to be as social or reclusive as I wish in a secure comfortable environment. The meals are delicious and very healthful or you can choose to cook for yourself. Check out the website: http://www.accesslakechapala.com/2013/10/18/the-penthouse-living-community-in-riberas-del-pilar-chapala/
Sunnyvmx
Sunnyvmx
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Lots of it

Back to top Go down

Annual Rental wanted for Sept. 1, 2017 would like 2 bedroom furnished in Ajijic or San Antonio if possible Empty Re: Annual Rental wanted for Sept. 1, 2017 would like 2 bedroom furnished in Ajijic or San Antonio if possible

Post by Trailrunner Sun May 14, 2017 8:48 am

Wow, that was interesting. I know Mike and Donna, very nice and capable people. Beautiful place. My understanding is it's directly behind Mirasol and about 3 blocks north of Diego and Nicoles', is that correct?

Questions?
There is no medical, correct? Everyone who lives there must be ambulatory and able to care for themselves, correct?

Looks like maximum amount of residents would be 20? mas o menos

What do the volunteers do???

Thanks for posting.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyvmx Sun May 14, 2017 9:26 am

Yes, it's behind Mirasol, but to reach it you take San Diego east of the Mirasol entrance to San Francisco west and Av del Pilar south towards the lake.  It's #54.  It's not Assisted Living, but they are very knowledgeable if an emergency arises.  Mike and Donna are very caring and accommodating.  Mike sees to the maintenance needs and wishes immediately and Donna insures that any resident recuperating in their apt. receives their meals until they can again attend the dining room.  It's all inclusive in the monthly rent including the meals, bottled water, housecleaning, internet, phones, TV, laundry, pool and hot tub.  There are casitas, 1 &2 bedroom apts. with kitchens.  Rent is priced accordingly.  Even though I have excellent health, I am happy knowing there will be someone checking if I don't show up for a meal.  I am the only volunteer as I've recently been beautifying the patio with a new flower bed and hanging plants.  We now enjoy many outdoor meals and Happy Hour in the garden.
Sunnyvmx
Sunnyvmx
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Lots of it

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sun May 14, 2017 10:19 am

Thanks, Sunnymx!
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down