INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just read a body of a man was discovered in Chulavista this morning - anyone know true/false or any details? thx td

+5
Carry Bean
kipissippi
Trailrunner
CanuckBob
toedippers
9 posters

Go down

Just read a body of a man was discovered in Chulavista this morning - anyone know true/false or any details? thx td Empty Just read a body of a man was discovered in Chulavista this morning - anyone know true/false or any details? thx td

Post by toedippers Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:04 pm

thx

td

toedippers

Humor : Lost in Translation

Back to top Go down

Just read a body of a man was discovered in Chulavista this morning - anyone know true/false or any details? thx td Empty here's what I read....

Post by toedippers Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:06 pm

http://www.milenio.com/policia/ajijic-abandonan-cadaver-embolsado-carretera-hombre-milenio_noticias_0_876512432.html

toedippers

Humor : Lost in Translation

Back to top Go down

Just read a body of a man was discovered in Chulavista this morning - anyone know true/false or any details? thx td Empty Re: Just read a body of a man was discovered in Chulavista this morning - anyone know true/false or any details? thx td

Post by CanuckBob Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:24 pm

Looks like you answered your own question.

Beer

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Just read a body of a man was discovered in Chulavista this morning - anyone know true/false or any details? thx td Empty Re: Just read a body of a man was discovered in Chulavista this morning - anyone know true/false or any details? thx td

Post by Trailrunner Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:30 pm

lol
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:19 pm

Anybody care to share in English?
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:01 pm

It won't let me copy & paste the English version. Anyway, the body was found on the side of the road in Chula Vista at 11:00 AM by neighbors & reported to the police. The body was covered in a black plastic bag and wearing denim pants, black belt & dark shoes. The body was taken to Ocatlan until it's claimed.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:23 pm

Thanks Carrie.  I sure hope this isn't a "here we go again".  Ajijic is my "hidey hole" at the end of the murky tunnel. If the body were a Gringo I think they would have mentioned that.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:24 am

If the person was a gringo?? Someone is dead.
Kiri
Kiri
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:47 am

kipissippi wrote:Anybody care to share in English?

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.milenio.com%2Fpolicia%2Fajijic-abandonan-cadaver-embolsado-carretera-hombre-milenio_noticias_0_876512432.html&edit-text=
Kiri
Kiri
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:38 pm

Honest...I wasn't being insensitive. But I'm so afraid that Trump is going to cause a backlash for Americans. So many bodies have been found due to Cartel violence... I'm just hoping it's not starting again.... and if it is... to leave the innocents out of it. And yes I was desperately hoping it wasn't any of my friends in Ajijic..so sue me.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Seymour Sam Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:37 pm

The young guy, Julio, was a drug addict...he used to wash the car of a next door neighbor. The body was found Sunday, after he was reported to have been "levantado" (kidnapped) and missing at least two and a fall weeks ago. The velorio was held Monday and the mass and funeral were held yesterday. Many friends knew him or the family, went to school with him, and were at the funeral. Julio was also known as a vaquero - a "jinete", who rode horses and the bulls during local fiestas. He had been shot, according to them, in the back of the head. His mother, who lives elsewhere, came back to Ajijic when he was reported missing. The mother spoke to those at the funeral, saying words to the effect, that she was happy that he had been taken by god...and that she knew he was in a better place, warning those there that this is what can happen when one is a drug addict and is basically a lost soul.

Seymour Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:32 pm

From Chapala?
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Seymour Sam Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:34 pm

No, Ajijic.

Seymour Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:38 pm

Thanks.
Good report . . . Birdytwoshoes. Very Happy
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:17 pm

kipissippi wrote:

Honest...I wasn't being insensitive.  But I'm so afraid that Trump is going to cause a backlash for Americans.  So many bodies have been found due to Cartel violence... I'm just  hoping it's not starting again.... and if it is... to leave the innocents out of it.  And yes I was desperately hoping it wasn't any of my friends in Ajijic..so sue me.

Some people on this board have "Mexican?' family and friends, so the discrimination was a little salty for the wound.  True, most violence has been Mexican on Mexican and drug related, but having had several close family member victims, it doesn't help saying "was it a Gringo?"
I don't think Trump is causing any problem at the local level (Jalisco) for Americans other than what affects them that he is implementing up North.
Most Mexicans know he lost the popular vote and don't understand how he became President, but I wouldn't advise going around the Mexican community bragging about great he is, or will be, as a President.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:05 am

Ill chosen words. I'm a little muddled these days  and a tad on the tired side.  I should have just asked if it was a cartel hit... and I'd guess that a bullet in the back of the head means he got on the wrong side of some really bad guys.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:16 am

Given your current situation Kippy, the majority of us cut you some slack. I certainly know that your sentiments did not match the words that you wrote. Relax.

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:37 am

Thanks Ferret... anyone who knows me knows I wouldn't intentionally hurt anyone. I just hope I don't get anymore "surprises" today..unless they're the good kind. I wake up so darned tired...but I rally as the day goes on...could be the coffee? the vitamins? the kefir smoothie? Guess it really doesn't matter as long as whatever it is that works....works.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down