INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medical Marijuana and CBD Oil

+28
mattoleriver
CBDSAM
DaveP
CHILLIN
sampati
kipissippi
inthecolumbiagorge
Plan B
Kiri
Gamina
Gadost
RVGRINGO
Fastfox
sir
Nosnow
kiko
newinajijic
espíritu del lago
Zedinmexico
SuzieQ1954
Carry Bean
ferret
Ojalero
viajero
Chapalagringa
hockables
CanuckBob
Trailrunner
32 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Medical Marijuana and CBD Oil - Page 2 Empty Re: Medical Marijuana and CBD Oil

Post by ferret Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:47 pm

Scientists at the Salk Institute labs in San Diego have published preliminary evidence that tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and other compounds found in cannabis can remove amyloid beta, the toxic protein most commonly associated with Alzheimer’s disease.

https://www.leafly.com/news/headlines/is-cannabis-part-of-an-alzheimers-cure?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=B2C%20News%20-%20Week%2025%20-%20Eng&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_term=Master%20-%20Engaged%2C%20Active%2C%20Passive%2C%20or%20New

Five ways that Medical Marijuana can be helping Alzheimer's Patients...

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/the-medical-minute-5-ways-cannabis-could-be-helping-alzheimers-pa

ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Plan B likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:24 pm

Thank you Ferret for pisting these links.
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:34 am

You are more than welcome. I am very interested in the subject since it has helped me enormously. I find info in some strange places but Leafly is a very good source.
This from Reuters today...
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-medicalpot-elderly-idUSKCN0ZM2C9?feedType=nl&feedName=healthNews&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=US%20Health%20Report%202016-07-07&utm_term=US%20Health%20Report
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:41 pm

Great article, Ferret! Thank you. I am definitely a believer. Now. If we could just get it legalized.
Leafly.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by newinajijic Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:27 pm

all your informative postings have been helpful and the websites informative. Sounds like sativa oil or cbd oil would help moderate my pain. All this begs the question where and what quality.

newinajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:31 am

Things have evolved very quickly in the States and Canada over the last two years with regards to the question of Medical Marijuana. I fully expect the same thing to happen in Mexico.
My purpose is to inform people of the possibilities for improvement in their lives. Some actually move to where it is legal because they cannot afford pharmaceutical meds or the pharmaceutical meds just aren't helping any more.
My stepson in Canada has a Medical Marijuana card and has been able to cut his heavy duty pain meds in half.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:21 am

Cannimed is the official provider to Health Canada of Medical Cannabis to Canadians. Sorry U.S.A.!

https://www.cannimed.ca/pages/about-cannimed-ltd

In the drop down menu under "shop", you will find the oils...in various combos of THC/CBD depending on your ailment. The comments, by patients, under each oil are fascinating.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:27 am

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/cannabis-for-chronic-pain-vs-opioids?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=B2C%20News%20-%20Week%2031%20-%20Eng&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_term=Master%20-%20Engaged%2C%20Active%2C%20Passive%2C%20or%20New
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kiko Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:49 pm

MMJ one year free of Chemo and Radiation. Moving forward, paso a paso. . . . . . .
Medical Marijuana and CBD Oil - Page 2 Happy_10
kiko
kiko
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:10 pm

yay
Feliiiiiiiiiiicidades
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:41 pm

kiko wrote:MMJ one year free of Chemo and Radiation. Moving forward, paso a paso. . . . . . .
Medical Marijuana and CBD Oil - Page 2 Happy_10

Congratulations! Party time indeed! Beer
I wish you continued success as you go forward. I would love to know more but have no wish to pry...yet at the same time it may help others. What a quandary.

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kiko Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:48 am

CLL, Leukemia Stage 1 with severe deficient immune system, and also a brain infection. Started medical grade CO THC:CBD 1:1 ratio from Colorado mid November, but never reached the recommended dose per RSO of 1g a day after a month. Could not tolerate more than 500 mg for a few days in December so went to a maintenance dose of something like 50 mg a day mixed with coco oil in a capsule for oral ingestion. Moved to a local available THC oil in Jalisco end of December. Was bed ridden August thru part of January but now asymptomatic. Blood test markers are now within normal range except for lymphocytes white cell count, although those slowly continue to reverse to normal. Swollen lymph glands shrinking along with panniculitis lumps. Also took essaic tea, serrapeptase, and curcumin December thru February. Now only curcumin longvida or curcumin with piperine, 1000 mg total daily in two doses. Also liquid B12 drops daily for fatique began in September 2015. The blood markers bounce around some so technically not cured, but a normal life for now. It's a crap shoot, as every cancer is different for each person it seems. No regrets here.
kiko
kiko
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:39 am

kiko, congratulations for the progress you've made!  My mother used high THC as a suppository for lung cancer.  When I was up in the states last year to visit her I helped make the oil for her.  I would love to be able to use the oil on my fair skin blemishes (suspicious freckles/moles)*bleh*   Unfortunately, my mother also took radiation and targeted chemo at the same time.  No trace of lung cancer from her last scan, I'm convinced from the CO but she had cancer in her bones and spine after radiation and chemo.  She became too acidic and was overcome by not being alkaline.  There's only two sides to chemistry.  Alkaline and acidic.  People don't die from being too skinny when they're sick, they die from being too acidic.  Cannabis is alkaline.  My mom passed away 11 weeks ago in June.  Heart breaking, I wished I could have saved her but even with all of the testimonies I had found from people I know or in researching, I could not persuade her from chemo and radiation.    

I really have dedicated myself over the past 18 months researching on reversing cancers and dis-eases.   If you are interested in any other natural ways to reversing leukemia, I know of a couple of other natural protocols that do reverse cancers and they are not expensive, less expensive the cannabis.   Being stage 1 would be very easy for you.  I'm honored to helping people with stage IV.   I'm so passionate about what I've discovered I hope to be certified.   A lot people have written to me through Facebook, to ask about what their natural options are for their loved ones because I posted about it often there.  It's so overwhelming when people are initially told they are sick with cancer and medical doctors push fear on people, they push them to cut, burn and poison themselves to death.  Insanity, no one should have to suffer and die like that.    

I've recently lost 6 people, friends and family this summer, all within 7 1/2 weeks.  I tried to influence them but have to be respectful of their decisions.  5 of them passed from cancers, 2 breast, 1 lung, stomach, 1 from a type of blood cancer from chemo therapy.  Primary cancers that went to the bones.   All of them had chemo and radiation.  Only one that I'm helping now, a local lady is still living.  She amazes me.  She has not had any chemo or radiation and has cleared her cancer twice but goes back to her old diet.  She had a grapefruit sized tumor grow on her neck this past summer and could hardly breathe when she decided to try what I'm doing.   I wish we would have taken a picture of the tumor.   She went on a red grape fast for 22 days.  Within a few days the tumor was shrinking.  You can't see it now.  I saw her last night and she is feeling really well.   I spoke with a gentleman last year who lives lakeside, had stage IV leukemia, cancer in 90% of his bones, given 2 weeks to live after full chemo and reversed it within 6 months; that was 4 years ago.  I asked him what he was doing for maintenance and he said nothing, taking the multi vitamin recommended by the doctor was all.    I have his protocol that he sent me, also my mother's from the same doctor that we conference called in Texas.  She never charged us a cent.   Why that wasn't good enough for my Mother, I couldn't say.  She only took that protocol for a few months and then stopped but continued with the cannabis oil, chemo pill and radiation.  She was doing the best when she ate red grapes but stopped before Christmas last year.  She thought it was too much sugar not realizing it was helping her.   She preferred the targeted chemo over the natural.  I believe she'd still be alive and well today had she gone totally natural but it was her choice.  

I was not well for a long time, years, but found a Dr. in Florida and have been reversing my health problems, getting so much stronger everyday!  I had swollen hard glands or lymph nodes and cleared it up within few months.  

Best well wishes!  

If you have facebook, send me a pm and I'll friend you.   After everything I've been through, I can't stand to see people suffer when they don't have to.
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosnow Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:47 pm

It's wonderful news that cannabis oil can help in so many "hopeless" conditions.
However, the price of the oil is on a par with pharmaceutical drugs. A friend
told me that he paid 1,500 pesos for a small vial of the oil locally. This price makes it
too prohibitive for many retirees who might benefit, perhaps the insurance companies
will cover it one day!

Nosnow
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:52 am

Yes, it does take a lot of marijuana to refine down into that one vile of oil. At least the price of the MJ here is a fraction of the cost NOB.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:04 am

If it's not in a syringe then it is probably not really true Rick Simpson Oil. That stuff is so thick that it doesn't even run out of the syringe with the cap off.
Even the pure CBD oil from HealthyHemp comes in a syringe.

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:22 am

Agree with Ferret. What I've seen is 2ml in a syringe for 500 pesos. That appears to be the going rate around here.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:31 am

How long does 2ml last?
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:11 am

Depends on your ailment and your dose. For some the dose is no more than the equivalent of a grain of rice so it will last a very long time. For others, such as cancer pts, the dose can be a gram or more. I don't know how the oil weighs so I can't answer on that. Ferret will probably know.

The shelf life of the CBD oil, according to Rick Simpson, is just about forever if kept in a cool dark dry place.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:32 pm

Medical use is by weight. If you have cancer, you need to build up to 1 gram which would fill a large vegetable capsule. When starting out with .2 of a gram for a few nights until you work up to a full gram, it takes a couple of weeks. Then you use 1 gram everyday until the cancer is gone, then there's maintenance.

The oil is like tar. It takes someone with steady hands to fill the capsules when it's hot. I couldn't do it, my hands aren't steady enough. Depending on what kind it is, some people take it by mouth and use the tacking technique.

Is it legal for medicinal purposes here yet?
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Post by sir Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:09 am

https://youtu.be/CRm1yqSmsGY

sir

Back to top Go down

Post by Fastfox Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:44 pm

Nosnow wrote:It's wonderful news that cannabis oil can help in so many "hopeless" conditions.
However, the price of the oil is on a par with pharmaceutical drugs. A friend
told me that he paid 1,500 pesos for a small vial of the oil locally. This price makes it
too prohibitive for many retirees who might benefit, perhaps the insurance companies
will cover it one day!
To reduce costs, it is possible to make it yourself.
Fastfox
Fastfox
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:27 pm

Absolutely!
http://phoenixtears.ca
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:08 pm

How to make a small batch of cannabis oil...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkNnHOym-CM

My stepson sent me this and he has made it. I had to watch the video twice...the first time I was kinda overwhelmed by the way she dresses and her speech patterns. Once you get over that shock, the video is actually well done and informative.

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sir Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:40 pm

Am I misremembering? Wasn't there a member of this blog who was trying the oil after having chemotherapy? Haven't heard anthing out of him in a long time.

sir

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:45 pm

sir wrote:Am I misremembering? Wasn't there a member of this blog who was trying the oil after having chemotherapy?  Haven't heard anthing out of him in a long time.

Are you thinking of Jim W? He has a sticky at the top of this Medical Forum and is now living in the States. It would be nice if anyone has heard from him to let us know that he's OK.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next