INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote for the Ponies!! It's on again!

+4
CanuckBob
Luisa
zenwoodle
Grizzy
8 posters

Go down

Vote for the Ponies!! It's on again! Empty Vote for the Ponies!! It's on again!

Post by Grizzy Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:03 am

Here is the email I received with the rules and info. The voting link is at the bottom. As of now we are neck and neck with TOB. I am on my ipad and can't figure out how to post the direct link for voting for best web resource. Perhaps someone can do so.

I am naming my new Pony Tinkerbelle mariachi

To all Best of Lake Chapala members,

We have been working hard preparing the 2015 Best of the Best, People’s Choice Awards voting polls. We believe we have made the voting process faster, easier and more streamlined, while still adding some much-needed categories.

For example, the new “Vote Now!” button (under Voting in the top Menu and at the left of Home page) lists and links all categories open for quick voting. View at http://bestoflakechapala.com/skyline-poll-top.

TODAY, June 1st, voting polls are open for the first two Sections (Quality of Life and Dining/Restaurants)!!  

VOTING SCHEDULE

The 2015 survey is comprised of six sections, with related categories within each section. The preliminary polls will determine the finalists for voting in the month of December. Here is the schedule:
 PRELIM VOTING JUN 1 - NOV 15, 2015:        
           • Quality of Life • Dining & Restaurants
 PRELIM VOTING JUL 1 - NOV 15, 2015:        
           • Leisure Activities • Shopping Around
 PRELIM VOTING AUG 1 - NOV 15, 2015:
           • Travel, Lodging, Getting Around • Products & Services
 FINALIST VOTING DEC. 1 - 31, 2015:
           • All Categories and Sub-Categories

Those receiving the most votes in Prelim Voting will be named Finalists, and their tallies will be re-set to zero. In this way, all December Finalists begin on equal footing.

WHO CAN VOTE

For contest validity, voting is open only to registered members who may log in and vote once daily in any or all categories. The wider the voting pool the more valid the results. Begin casting your votes June 1, and continue to submit write-in nominations.

HOW TO REGISTER

It's Free! It's Easy!! It’s Confidential!!! To register, simply submit a user name and email address, then verify receipt of the Confirmation Notice when received. You can then begin casting your votes. Duplicate email registrations cannot be accepted.

Please help us spread the word to anyone you know who has not yet registered. Registration entitles you to site-wide participation in voting, contests, and notification by email when new contests or voting categories have been added.  

SURVEY LIST

The preliminary Category Nominees were compiled based on: 1) votes received in the previous year’s survey, 2) public nominations, 3) multiple recommendations on area web sites and forums.  Write-in Candidate/Nominees will be accepted by Registered Members in the Preliminary Voting period only. Please notify us if any nominee has recently gone out of business, or is no longer in the area.

MORE INFO

For more information on the awards, our privacy policy, etc, please see our updated and simplified Contest Rules & Terms of Use   at http://bestoflakechapala.com/skyline-poll-top/voting-rules
Grizzy
Grizzy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : mandatory

Back to top Go down

Vote for the Ponies!! It's on again! Empty Re: Vote for the Ponies!! It's on again!

Post by zenwoodle Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:57 pm

Looks like I am still barred from voting.
Time to assume my secret identity.
If only I could remember what it is. Beer
zenwoodle
zenwoodle
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, but nobody seems to get it

Back to top Go down

Vote for the Ponies!! It's on again! Empty Re: Vote for the Ponies!! It's on again!

Post by Grizzy Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:37 pm

http://bestoflakechapala.com/skyline-poll-top/vote-now/quality/87-english-root/vote-quality-of-life-calidad-de-vida/72-most-valuable-web-resource

Link to vote
Grizzy
Grizzy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Luisa Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:34 am

They obviously didn't like the last set of results--OR--they only exist for the polls.

Luisa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzy Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:44 am

They are pretty irrelevant really. This is to get a brother or sister pony for the ones we got January 1st! Beer razberry
Grizzy
Grizzy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:59 am

Oh no, not this again............. Vote for the Ponies!! It's on again! 374777
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzy Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:53 pm

We need some clicks to move ahead!
Grizzy
Grizzy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by zenwoodle Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:16 pm

Arthur ran off with the circus, I need a replacement.
Question, how does a beg, barter or steal site qualify as a useful resource for information on lakeside.
Just curious. Beer Beer
zenwoodle
zenwoodle
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, but nobody seems to get it

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzy Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:09 pm

Vote for the Ponies!! It's on again! 477249
Grizzy
Grizzy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:42 pm

Hard to get enthusiastic about the ponies!   Who cares? Tomorrow is another day!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by mattoleriver Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:08 pm

Here's what happens when you don't vote.
http://www.bestoflakechapala.com/2015/07/22/most-valuable-web-site-or-forum/
mattoleriver
mattoleriver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:28 pm

mattoleriver wrote:Here's what happens when you don't vote.
http://www.bestoflakechapala.com/2015/07/22/most-valuable-web-site-or-forum/

Oh well..it was a much deserved win. That site has provided a much needed service to the community and they have done a great job. They deserve the pony this year.

So, congratulations to Beg, Barter, But and sell Chapala!

I hope they know where to pick up their pony. Circus tent in Chapala, after midnight , back door if I remember correctly.

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:46 pm

That is how I picked up mine. Do it in between the rounds made by the security guards so you don't distract them from their securing.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:06 am

Lady Otter Latté wrote:That is how I picked up mine. Do it in between the rounds made by the security guards so you don't distract them from their securing.

Or spook the ponies....oh, And the door Is disguised to look like a tear in the canvas.Good luck !

I think the admins of this site already have a pony , A tall spotted one, but what's nore more!

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down