INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help rebuild Casa Corazon the old people's community center and home in Jocotepec

Go down

Please help rebuild Casa Corazon the old people's community center and home in Jocotepec Empty Please help rebuild Casa Corazon the old people's community center and home in Jocotepec

Post by rosfreed Sun May 03, 2015 1:49 pm

Please help raise the money to rebuild Casa Corazon so it can continue to feed and house the poor, elderly and indigent people of Jocotepec.  There has been soil shifting in Joco, and the walls and floor of CC sank and cracked.  It has been declared temporarily unsafe, and must be repaired fast.  There are homeless hungry and neglected old folk on the streets and living in sheds
Please go to the link below, and give easily to this building fund, and e mail it to your friends, post it on your FB page, and help us to spread the word to the world
"There but for the Grace of God, go I"
If you have a problem with the link, please take the trouble to email me at rosfreed @ yahoo.com and I will send it to you

http://www.gofundme.com/RebuildCasaCorazon

rosfreed

Back to top Go down