INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need PVC and Chicken Wire In Chapala Centro.

4 posters

Go down

Need PVC and Chicken Wire In Chapala Centro. Empty Need PVC and Chicken Wire In Chapala Centro.

Post by the virginian Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:20 pm

I'm living in Chapala Centro near the bus station. I need chicken wire, PVC tubing, and a few 2x4s for a project, but have no car, so I plan to carry everything home in several trips. Is there a home improvement store comparable to Home Depot within walking distance to Chapala Centro?

the virginian

Back to top Go down

Need PVC and Chicken Wire In Chapala Centro. Empty Re: Need PVC and Chicken Wire In Chapala Centro.

Post by RVGRINGO Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:42 pm

There is a lumber yard across the highway from Soriana, which is not too far from your home. You will not see much from the street, but they have an excellent selection inside.
If they do not have PVC, check the nearest plumbing or hardware store. Same for chicken wire.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Need PVC and Chicken Wire In Chapala Centro. Empty Re: Need PVC and Chicken Wire In Chapala Centro.

Post by the virginian Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:12 pm

Perfect! Just what I was looking for..thanks.

the virginian

Back to top Go down

Post by otrocanuck Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:35 pm

Likely you will find the chicken wire and PVC in the corner hardware store opposite the large department store -Coppels on the main street. The 2X4's have to come from the store described by RVgringo above. Dont be surprised if they give you wood that is exactly 2" x 4" not the regular size we are use to of 1 1/2" x 3 1/2" - they will plane it down to that if you ask. I bought one this week and they are 88 pesos per 8 foot piece.
otrocanuck
otrocanuck
Share Holder
Share Holder

Location : Mississauga, Point Claire, Edmonton, Saltspring Isl., Nakusp,Chapala,

Back to top Go down

Post by Canmex 87 Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:45 pm

RVGRINGO wrote:There is a lumber yard across the highway from Soriana, which is not too far from your home. You will not see much from the street, but they have an excellent selection inside.
If they do not have PVC, check the nearest plumbing or hardware store. Same for chicken wire.
Av. Madero #571. 765-3404

Canmex 87
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down