INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charming 3-4 bedroom nice furnished home in Ajjijic. Pets ok.. Short term ok

+4
solajijic
tictoc
suegarn
Coyotewildwoman
8 posters

Go down

Charming 3-4 bedroom nice furnished home in Ajjijic. Pets ok.. Short term ok Empty Charming 3-4 bedroom nice furnished home in Ajjijic. Pets ok.. Short term ok

Post by Coyotewildwoman Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:03 pm

Come enjoy my Charming , comfortable, spacious Mexican Casa.

Flexible time frame ok.

Fully furnished, great location, close to central area. On bus route, or walk.

Weekly, or monthly. Includes internet, utilities, linens, kitchenware, maid and gardener.

Very convenient location and ample safe enclosed parking.

Pets ok!

Email me for photos, and rates.

Coyotewildwoman

Back to top Go down

Charming 3-4 bedroom nice furnished home in Ajjijic. Pets ok.. Short term ok Empty Re: Charming 3-4 bedroom nice furnished home in Ajjijic. Pets ok.. Short term ok

Post by suegarn Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:05 pm

Coyotewildwoman wrote:Come enjoy my  Charming , comfortable, spacious Mexican Casa.

Flexible time frame ok.

Fully  furnished, great location, close to central area. On bus route, or walk.

Weekly, or monthly. Includes internet, utilities, linens, kitchenware, maid and gardener.

Very convenient location and ample safe enclosed parking.

Pets ok!

Email me for photos, and rates.

You have two homes for rent? The 2 bedroom that I sent you a private message about the other day, and this one? Please send me an email with more info and photos of this one as well, please!

suegarn
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Charming 3-4 bedroom nice furnished home in Ajjijic. Pets ok.. Short term ok Empty Re: Charming 3-4 bedroom nice furnished home in Ajjijic. Pets ok.. Short term ok

Post by tictoc Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:25 pm

PM sent

tictoc
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by solajijic Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:24 am

I would also like information on both the 2 bed and the 3/4 bedroom. I did send a PM for the other but haven't heard from you.

Thanks.

solajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : "I a, a practical woman. Sentiment only takes one so far. At some point, practicality must enter the room."

Back to top Go down

Post by ROLLRCOASTER Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:31 am

I would like info on your rentals, please.

ROLLRCOASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:56 am

looks like the coyote is more interested in being a wildwoman than doing something as boring as answering y'all's pm's-SNORK!
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mrum Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:04 pm

Just for the benefit of the doubt, she is a newbie and requested to be e-mailed. She may not know how to access your PM's. It not really obvious. If she reads this, its in the QuickJump menu at the top right. You may have to scroll your screen down a bit to get access.
mrum
mrum
Share Holder
Share Holder

Location : Collingwood, Ontario in the summer, anywhere else in the winter
Humor : John Candy, George Carlin, MacKenzie Brothers

Back to top Go down

Post by suegarn Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:46 pm

mrum wrote:Just for the benefit of the doubt, she is a newbie and requested to be e-mailed. She may not know how to access your PM's. It not really obvious. If she reads this, its in the QuickJump menu at the top right. You may have to scroll your screen down a bit to get access.

mrum, just for your benefit, coyotewildwoman DOES know how to answer PM's. She sent me a PM regarding her first rental a while back, but she is EXTREMELY slow in answering people's questions. That is why we are all commenting on this issue!

suegarn
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by suegarn Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:47 pm

Also, she did not provide us with her email address to send our questions to!

suegarn
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by tenbucklucky Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:00 pm

Sorry I have been traveling and moving, and have locked out of my account here as the facilitator of the site can attest. I apologize for e delay. I will be replying shortly to all your requests . However, for the quickest response, please email me at landlorddiva at gmail.com. I access that account all the time.

tenbucklucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down