INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for: Long Term Rental, 3bdrm, 2-3 bthrm, house

2 posters

Go down

Looking for: Long Term Rental, 3bdrm, 2-3 bthrm, house Empty Looking for: Long Term Rental, 3bdrm, 2-3 bthrm, house

Post by frozenglue Wed May 14, 2014 10:05 am

Hello! My husband, son, 2 small dogs and I are looking for a long term 3 bedroom, at least 2 bathroom house, with a pool, garage, nice view in a gated community. My husband works for a company that has sent us here for two years and they pay the rent! We are looking anywhere from $1,500-$2,000 a month. It MUST be in a gated community. We are living in a nice house right now however, after being here for 9 months have killed 161 scorpions IN the house or on the grounds. With my young son, we need something safer. If you know of any rentals that meet the requirements, please contact me through my email at frozenglue@yahoo.com
Thanks so much!

frozenglue

Back to top Go down

Looking for: Long Term Rental, 3bdrm, 2-3 bthrm, house Empty Re: Looking for: Long Term Rental, 3bdrm, 2-3 bthrm, house

Post by Pedro Wed May 14, 2014 12:56 pm

gates will not keep out scorpions. find a house in town or a gated community in town. gated communities in the country or on the edge of town are more likely to have them. avoid a place with an empty lot or construction close by. we live in town and in more than 7 years have only had about 9 scorpions but whole herds of black widows.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down