INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minimum income for an FM3 in US dollars

3 posters

Go down

Minimum income for an FM3 in US dollars Empty Minimum income for an FM3 in US dollars

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:02 pm

I live on SS from the US. Does anyone know what I need today to qualify for renewal of my Fm3? Please give me US dollars and not so many times the minimum daily rate in Mexico City and please site your source. Thanks, Zoey

Back to top Go down

Minimum income for an FM3 in US dollars Empty Re: Minimum income for an FM3 in US dollars

Post by Rolly Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:18 pm

How can anyone give you an answer in dollars when the exchange rate changes daily?

The requirement is $14,340 pesos. Do your on conversion. The source is me.
Rolly
Rolly
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Weird

http://rollybrook.com

Back to top Go down

Minimum income for an FM3 in US dollars Empty Re: Minimum income for an FM3 in US dollars

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:53 pm

Rolly wrote:How can anyone give you an answer in dollars when the exchange rate changes daily?

The requirement is $14,340 pesos. Do your on conversion. The source is me.

Wow, at 12.2 I think I just barely made it for another year. Thanks, Rolly. And to me, the source is impeccable. Any chance of you coming to lakeside in the near future? So many of us want to thank you for the invaluable information that you have given us over the years. I can sleep on the couch and you can have the bedroom. I bet if you come, you will have a couple of more choices. Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:19 pm

I wish I could come to visit, but my traveling days are over. Old age has me by the balls big time -- blind in one eye and can't see very well with the other, nearly deaf, shot sense of balance that makes walking an adventure, and can only sleep in a chair -- I haven't slept in a bed in several years.

I'm in pretty good shape above the ears, but below the ears I'm the incarnation of Father Time. I can still manage to do my own cooking and shopping, do photo shoots for my website, surf the web, and read. That's enough to keep an old man occupied.

All this reminds me of the definition of a bore -- one, who when asked how he is, tells you.
Rolly
Rolly
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Sounds like Zoey just can't resist being a bad boy. Subtly.

The problem with the new regulations, as I see it, is that there are a bunch of people who have been squeaking by on the income requirement for the FM-3 by owning property, which allowed them to have half the earnings. Now this is only available to those with an FM-2, and the earnings requirement is higher.
Am I right, Rolly?

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:54 pm

Rolly wrote:I wish I could come to visit, but my traveling days are over. Old age has me by the balls big time -- blind in one eye and can't see very well with the other, nearly deaf, shot sense of balance that makes walking an adventure, and can only sleep in a chair -- I haven't slept in a bed in several years.

I'm in pretty good shape above the ears, but below the ears I'm the incarnation of Father Time. I can still manage to do my own cooking and shopping, do photo shoots for my website, surf the web, and read. That's enough to keep an old man occupied.

All this reminds me of the definition of a bore -- one, who when asked how he is, tells you.

You are loved, revered and respected by so many.
Take care, my friend. And many, many thanks for all you have done to help us expats to figure out how to live and understand life in Mexico. You are an absolute treasure that cannot be replaced. Stay well and stay in touch. Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:40 am

What is the minimum amount for a couple that don't own a house (in pesos)?

Bob
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:01 am

$14,340 x 1.5 = $21,510
Rolly
Rolly
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:14 am

Muchos gracias Rolly. Take care.

Bob
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down