INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need your opinion of Dra. teresa Morales in Jocotepec

+3
barbicheesecake
manymoonsago
twelveoaks
7 posters

Go down

need your opinion of Dra. teresa Morales in Jocotepec Empty need your opinion of Dra. teresa Morales in Jocotepec

Post by twelveoaks Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:41 pm

If you have used Dra. Teresa Morales in Jocotepec I would appreciate your opinion based on your personal experiences.

twelveoaks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

need your opinion of Dra. teresa Morales in Jocotepec Empty Re: need your opinion of Dra. teresa Morales in Jocotepec

Post by manymoonsago Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:28 pm

Members of my family have been Dr. T's patients ever since she opened her office in Jocotepec. Through illness and health, she has been reliably knowledgeable, attentive, creative, and supportive. She takes time and she listens. Three in the family have degrees and many years of experience in medicine and nursing to influence their judgment of her capabilities. Does she ever make a mistake? Of course (she's human.) Are there some people who do not like her or do not not work out as her patients? Sure. In selecting doctors, lawyers and accountants, I recommend a get-acquainted interview to find out if you and the professional "click", as in exchange information easily and accurately. If you don't, all the knowledge and skill in the universe possessed by that professional won't be of any use to you when it counts the most.
manymoonsago
manymoonsago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Ironic; Over the Edge

Back to top Go down

need your opinion of Dra. teresa Morales in Jocotepec Empty Re: need your opinion of Dra. teresa Morales in Jocotepec

Post by barbicheesecake Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:01 pm

My husband and I have been going to her ever since we moved to Chapala five years ago. She is very thorough and does take time to listen to you. We have been very pleased with her services.
barbicheesecake
barbicheesecake
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : I shoulda been a comedian

Back to top Go down

Post by DolceVita Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:24 pm

She is good for somethings but, if you have blood pressure issues, you seriously ought to consider going to a cardiologist.  Blood pressure medicines are not exactly her strenght according to our experience.

DolceVita

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:33 pm

manymoonsago:

Part of dealing with any medical condition is taking ownership of the condition and that should include choosing the correct doctor for you! Yours is one of the most sensible approaches I have ever read in postings on various web boards.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:59 pm

wow! there's way more negative than positive experiences with her on another board.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalamed Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:11 pm

manymoonsago wrote:Three in the family have degrees and many years of experience in medicine and nursing to influence their judgment of her capabilities.   Does she ever make a mistake?   Of course (she's human.) Are there some people who do not like her or do not not work out as her patients?   Sure.   In selecting doctors, lawyers and accountants, I recommend a get-acquainted interview to find out if you and the professional "click", as in exchange information easily and accurately.  If you don't, all the knowledge and skill in the universe possessed by that professional won't be of any use to you when it counts the most.

Very good advice. I have had more than a handful of patients set up an initial "JOB Interview" with me just for that very reason, to see if there is a "click (I like to call it FIT)" professionally. The relationship between a doctor and a patient at the end of the day, is a relationship between 2 humans. There should be trust and honesty between both on all levels. Some people confuse bering a NICE PERSON with being a GOOD PHYSICIAN. I feel that it is important to set HEALTH and LIFE GOALS and relay those to your physician. Usually that is a good starting point in most Doctor/patient relationships.

Thanks again for your well thought and well-intentioned advice.
Chapalamed
Chapalamed
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down