INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

docs who offer acupuncture and/or Chinese herbs

2 posters

Go down

docs who offer acupuncture and/or Chinese herbs Empty docs who offer acupuncture and/or Chinese herbs

Post by coffeeguy Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:07 pm

We moved back to Lakeside in September after being away for awhile and I'm working on getting up to speed with local medical resources. N.O.B. I benefitted a lot from traditional Chinese medicine. I know that Dr. Victor Garcia on Morelos does acupuncture as well as being a good M.D. but I don't believe he offers Chinese herbs. Chiropractor Dr. Youcha in Ajijic I recall being very good but expensive, and the only time I went to visit Dr. Heredia in Chapala he gave me a chiropractic adjustment without even asking what condition I'd made an appointment to see him for. Any experiences or tips of either the positive or negative variety appreciated.

coffeeguy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

docs who offer acupuncture and/or Chinese herbs Empty Re: docs who offer acupuncture and/or Chinese herbs

Post by E-raq Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:26 pm

coffeeguy wrote:We moved back to Lakeside in September after being away for awhile and I'm working on getting up to speed with local medical resources. N.O.B. I benefitted a lot from traditional Chinese medicine. I know that Dr. Victor Garcia on Morelos does acupuncture as well as being a good M.D. but I don't believe he offers Chinese herbs. Chiropractor Dr. Youcha in Ajijic I recall being very good but expensive, and the only time I went to visit Dr. Heredia in Chapala he gave me a chiropractic adjustment without even asking what condition I'd made an appointment to see him for. Any experiences or tips of either the positive or negative variety appreciated.

There was a guy at Complete Body Care you might want to check there. He was pretty good on the acupuncture side and did dispense some herbal drops.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down