INSIDE LAKESIDE
Log In or Register

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Cole slaw

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by ferret on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:28 pm

HelperGuy wrote:
E-raq wrote:As to coleslaw, if you want to buy it go right ahead, personally I'd make it myself, but then we make most stuff ourselves. Meaning that we have a different perspective on the issue. Ya know it's not like suggesting that somebody builds their own computer, or designs a rocket engine.
Building a computer is easier than making coleslaw.

SNORK! Ok, Mike, I'll trade ya a casserole dish full of coleslaw (your choice of dressing) for a newly built computer. Sounds like a fair trade to me. LOL.

ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5553
Join date : 2010-05-23

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by ComputerGuy on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:29 pm

ferret wrote:SNORK! Ok, Mike, I'll trade ya a casserole dish full of coleslaw (your choice of dressing) for a newly built computer. Sounds like a fair trade to me. LOL.
... something tells me the computer is worth a little more cabbage ...
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 2144
Join date : 2012-04-23

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by ferret on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:47 pm

ROTFLMAO!...but I worked ma widdle fingas to the bone finely chopping the cabbage, the carrot, the onion...even a little pineapple...and sweated over the stove making the vinaigrette with celery seed and pinch of sugar.
...and I cut my finger...and my arthritis started acting up...whine, whine, whine.

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5553
Join date : 2010-05-23

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by E-raq on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:56 pm

ferret wrote:ROTFLMAO!...but I worked ma widdle fingas to the bone finely chopping the cabbage, the carrot, the onion...even a little pineapple...and sweated over the stove making the vinaigrette with celery seed and pinch of sugar.
...and I cut my finger...and my arthritis started acting up...whine, whine, whine.



Oooooooh, hydrogen peroxide ferret. STAT.

Yummy add ons, pineapple and celery seed mmmmmmmmhmmmm. I'll have what she's having. Very Happy
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1999
Join date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by johninajijic on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:15 pm

E-raq wrote:
ferret wrote:ROTFLMAO!...but I worked ma widdle fingas to the bone finely chopping the cabbage, the carrot, the onion...even a little pineapple...and sweated over the stove making the vinaigrette with celery seed and pinch of sugar.
...and I cut my finger...and my arthritis started acting up...whine, whine, whine.



Oooooooh, hydrogen peroxide ferret. STAT.

Yummy add ons, pineapple and celery seed mmmmmmmmhmmmm. I'll have what she's having. Very Happy

Who's dumb enough to put onion and pineapple in cole slaw....YUK!!!! Try slicing up an apple.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 3852
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 75
Location : West Ajijic
Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by E-raq on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:20 pm

johninajijic wrote:
E-raq wrote:
ferret wrote:ROTFLMAO!...but I worked ma widdle fingas to the bone finely chopping the cabbage, the carrot, the onion...even a little pineapple...and sweated over the stove making the vinaigrette with celery seed and pinch of sugar.
...and I cut my finger...and my arthritis started acting up...whine, whine, whine.



Oooooooh, hydrogen peroxide ferret. STAT.

Yummy add ons, pineapple and celery seed mmmmmmmmhmmmm. I'll have what she's having. Very Happy

Who's dumb enough to put onion and pineapple in cole slaw....YUK!!!! Try slicing up an apple.


I guess ferret and I like the idea Einstein. Ferret also makes her own mayonnaise. We're doing shrimp bisque, Spanish leg of lamb, broccoli with homemade cheese sauce, homemade sauteéd potatoes and pineapple flambé with whipped cream, done by us, this evening. How 'bout you?
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1999
Join date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by johninajijic on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:23 pm

We don't do lamb, but the rest sounds delicious. We love Shrimp. Ever had Baked Stuffed Shrimp?
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 3852
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 75
Location : West Ajijic
Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by E-raq on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:26 pm

johninajijic wrote:We don't do lamb, but the rest sounds delicious. We love Shrimp. Ever had Baked Stuffed Shrimp?

Yep, good stuff.

The shrimp bisque is a Mexican variety. Sour cream, whipping cream, a little cumin a little ground coriander, topped with sliced avocado on top of a dollop of sour cream. Yummmmmmy.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1999
Join date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by espíritu del lago on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:33 pm

Nazi and Hitler. Religion, politics, sex, taxes,abortion. Did I miss anything?
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 4459
Join date : 2010-04-05
Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by Chico on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:42 pm

Lady Otter Latté wrote:Hey Chico, when you write your cole slaw taste test results, please start a new thread. This one is shot to hell.

Ain't that the the truth and it is still going on. I swear that I will never ask about cole slaw again and you are beyond funny. Love it. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 511
Join date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by Lady Otter Latté on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:50 pm

Do you also feel as though you are on opposite sides of a room yelling back and forth trying to be heard above a crowd of people shouting at each other? This IS a dysfunctional family!
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 6504
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Chapala
Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by Chico on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:51 pm

espíritu del lago wrote:My wife washes the floors with it.

cole slaw?

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 511
Join date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by E-raq on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:54 pm

Nothin' says lovin' like something from the oven. Or in this case even the dysfunctional are drawn together over the topic of food. Or not.

@chico, did you get the coleslaw???
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1999
Join date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by Axixic on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:12 pm

E-raq wrote:@chico, did you get the coleslaw???

Did you get enough for your floors?
Axixic
Axixic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1553
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 62
Location : Axixic

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by Chico on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:57 pm

E-raq wrote:Nothin' says lovin' like something from the oven. Or in this case even the dysfunctional are drawn together over the topic of food. Or not.

@chico, did you get the coleslaw???

Got it and liked it. Will not do reviews nor will I mention where I got it. The last thing I want to do is start cole slaw, part two. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 511
Join date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by ferret on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:07 pm

nuthin' like a good food fight though... :)
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5553
Join date : 2010-05-23

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by CheenaGringo on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Five pages on a misspelled topic. HA!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coleslaw

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 6697
Join date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by hockables on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Ferret said " Snork "

hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 3736
Join date : 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by Chico on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:15 pm

He should be banned. "SNORK". chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 511
Join date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by johninajijic on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:33 pm

hockables wrote:Ferret said " Snork "

Is she imitating Peedro? LOL
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 3852
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 75
Location : West Ajijic
Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by E-raq on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:39 pm

ferret wrote:nuthin' like a good food fight though... :)


Right on ferret, and you and I don't have to worry about where to buy coleslaw, 'cause we be cookin' with gas and usin' sharp things. No wimping out in the kitchen for you and I, or our better halves. We all be fast and furious.


@chico, ferret is a girl, got it?

E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1999
Join date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by Grizzy on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:05 pm

I am going to order a double portion of the chunky coleslaw at Adelita's with my wings tomorrow night. I will take the leftovers home for the floors.
Grizzy
Grizzy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 505
Join date : 2010-12-23
Location : Ajijic
Humor : mandatory

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by Axixic on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Grizzy wrote:I am going to order a double portion of the chunky coleslaw at Adelita's with my wings tomorrow night. I will take the leftovers home for the floors.

I hear the chunky stuff is best for floors.
Axixic
Axixic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1553
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 62
Location : Axixic

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by Chico on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:27 pm

E-raq wrote:
ferret wrote:nuthin' like a good food fight though... :)


Right on ferret, and you and I don't have to worry about where to buy coleslaw, 'cause we be cookin' with gas and usin' sharp things. No wimping out in the kitchen for you and I, or our better halves. We all be fast and furious.


@chico, ferret is a girl, got it?


I need proof. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 511
Join date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by ferret on Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:17 pm

I LOVE menopause...now I can be a bitch all the time instead of just once a month. That's all the proof you're gonna get. Of course, you could read back through a ton of posts that I've made on this board...or you could trust E-raq since we've talked on the phone...or you could trust Helperguy whom we've met...or David or Simpcasa that I have also introduced myself to.
Other than that...you're s*it out of luck buddy.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5553
Join date : 2010-05-23

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by gringal on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:06 pm

Hey, Ferret..........we need all the intelligent women we got on this board.
We seem to be outnumbered by those testosterone fueled gorillas.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 10931
Join date : 2010-04-09
Location : Lake Chapala (from CA)
Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Cole slaw - Page 3 Empty Re: Cole slaw

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum