INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone have a number for the health department???

3 posters

Go down

Does anyone have a number for the health department??? Empty Does anyone have a number for the health department???

Post by E-raq Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:06 pm

After spending about an hour on the phone and calling an endless series of numbers which no longer exist, I'm getting a bit edgy. We have now entered mosquito season and we need to get the health department in to ensure we have all mosquito abatement chemicals available. Dengue fever is no joke and for those of us who have had it before........ it could be curtains.

It doesn't matter whether the number is for Chapala or Jocotepec.

Failing that we would need the number for someone who does mosquito abatement measures privately.

Thanks all.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have a number for the health department??? Empty Re: Does anyone have a number for the health department???

Post by ferret Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:02 pm

I don't know if this will be of help...the website for The Institute of Public Health for Mexico for 2012
http://www.insp.mx/

I looked at "Lines of Investigation" and picked this one which is prevention and control of transmitted illness by vector.
http://www.insp.mx/lineas-de-investigacion/prevencion-y-control-de-enfermedades-transmitidas-por-vector.html

Hope someone has something better for you but this may be a work around.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have a number for the health department??? Empty Re: Does anyone have a number for the health department???

Post by martygraw Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:34 pm

You could go to the Centro de Salud in Jocotepec on Moreles
martygraw
martygraw
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Thanks guys, just tracked down the health department in Jan Juan Cosala, it will take a week for personal attention, otherwise the entire community needs to request abatement efforts.

In the meantime, a mixture of salt, dish detergent and oil should do the trick so I'm told. The larvae, as they hatch can't breathe if there's oil on top of the water.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down