INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing Trip

3 posters

Go down

Fishing Trip Empty Fishing Trip

Post by Jim W Fri May 25, 2012 2:59 pm

Many of the attendees expressed interest in joining us on our next trip to Agua Milpa....MAS Bass fun trip. Since most of the conversation was under the influence....LMAO. Currently CBob, JimW, Big Daddy, and his buddy are leaving the 17th of June....early morning. We will fish 17th, upon arrival, Monday and Tuesday, return Wednesday morning. Please PM me so I can reserve rooms.

We need to meet and confirm food, as we bring our own. Irma cooks but we need to have similar menu....IE Peanut butter...LMAO' Our menu is BIG DADDY, 1st night, Bass second night, Steak the last night. Anyway, we need two somes as the rooms are set up for 2, fishing per boat is good for 2...Please PM or call, as you have my telephone number.

If you only want to fish 2 days....2 nights.....tolls gas, etc., last trip cost us 2250 pesos, per person, Please let me know, would be fun to have 6/8 people......BTW I make ZERO for booking....MY big thrill is seeing people enjoy my discouvery!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Fishing Trip Empty Re: Fishing Trip

Post by CanuckBob Fri May 25, 2012 3:44 pm

I will also check with Dr. Juan Pablo as he also expressed an interest to go.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Fri May 25, 2012 4:05 pm

For the not so sure, we can book you for fewer nights, less food, etc.,

Just need to know....we need even number, as rooms are booked by 2 some, fishing, by 2 some...ya can fish more in the boat...NADA for me.....Plus if you get stuck fishing with me, You catch a fish, b 4 me, I say Cambio to guide....LMAO....would be great if Dr. Juan can do.....need even numbers.....OK?
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Mon May 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Thumbs up We have 9 signed up for Bass Fishing so far, need 1 more. We are leaving Sunday June 17th, returning Wednesday the 20th. Anyone interested please PM me for details. Thumbs up

Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Mon May 28, 2012 4:01 pm

Jim W I like your picture of the lake. Where was that picture taken? You know, where is that lake?

Thanks in advance,
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon May 28, 2012 4:19 pm

It is AguaMilpa which is near Tepic. That is where we go Bass fishing.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Mon May 28, 2012 4:48 pm

CanuckBob wrote:It is AguaMilpa which is near Tepic. That is where we go Bass fishing.

Blackeye CBob caught all the fish. When he catches tooo many....I look at guide and say Cambio, LOL.

Pete, Lake is 40 clicks from Tepic. To my knowledge, this is the largest man made lake in Mexico. The dam was completed in 1993.
after that time Bill Chapman introduced large mouth bass, and built the 1st lodge catering to NOB. The lake record is 13 + pounds. It is not unusual to catch 30-40 bass per rod in a day, most in the 1 to 3 pound range. People fly into GDL, spend up to $2000.00 USD for 4 day fishing trip per person. For us locals, we spend less than 3000 MXP for a 3 day fishing/3 night lodging trip, including gas tolls, food, beverage, boat with guide, etc.

There are 5 lodges now, water taxi available, to several villages that create arts and crafts. Thumbs up
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Mon May 28, 2012 5:03 pm

Thanks for the great picture. It would have been fun to visit the lake and again try my hand at fishing. But as always at this time of the year I'm up north taking care of business, getting free health care, and visiting with all those relatives, most of whom have iPhones and keep on reminding me how behind the times I am because I only have an iPhone 4, and don't even have an iPad.

However (brag brag) I think a one of them is going to give me her old iPad 2, because of course, she had to get the "new" iPad when it came out. javascript:emoticonp('razberry')
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down