INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's What Needs to be Fixed!

+9
Jreboll
slainte39
ComputerGuy
mudgirl
RickS
Playaboy
Zedinmexico
gringal
SunFan
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Here's What Needs to be Fixed! - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's What Needs to be Fixed!

Post by lakeside7 Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:25 pm

ferret wrote:What choice? Neither one of us was ever eligible for IMSS or Seguro Popular or even private insurance because of pre existing conditions.
However, Mexico's health care system has been around a lot longer than Canada's but the tax base to support it? meh.

Yes, your choices are rather limited.....but I guess given your alternatives... your choice is to stay in MX and pay as you go

lakeside7
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Here's What Needs to be Fixed! - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's What Needs to be Fixed!

Post by ferret Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:56 pm

I would rather kick the bucket in Mexico than go back to Canada just to have health care back. That's my choice and that was also my hubby's choice.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

gringal and Lady Otter Latté like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charliej Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:22 pm

One thing about income inequality is the same all over the world. When the poor can no longer afford to feed their children is when you will see the rich hanging from lamp posts. I think that point is getting quite close in the US.
Charliej
Charliej
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by lakeside7 Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:00 pm

Charliej wrote:One thing about income inequality is the same all over the world.  When the poor can no longer afford to feed their children is when you will see the rich hanging from lamp posts.  I think that point is getting quite close in the US.

I would suggest more so in Mexico, we are living with it every day and cannot see the problem!!

lakeside7
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2