INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to turn old age into the prime of your life

3 posters

Go down

How to turn old age into the prime of your life Empty How to turn old age into the prime of your life

Post by Plan B Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:30 pm

As a geriatric psychiatrist in Miami, Fla., Agronin says he's seen the best and worst of aging, and says he's figured out how you can not only survive, but thrive during old age.  He's the author of 'The End of Old Age: Living a longer more purposeful life.'

Table Tennis Chapala....Come out a play!
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1622311224530688/?ref=group_browse

How to turn old age into the prime of your life 53927779
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/tapestry/how-to-turn-old-age-into-the-prime-of-your-life-1.5282573
Plan B
Plan B
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

How to turn old age into the prime of your life Empty Re: How to turn old age into the prime of your life

Post by besimple Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:51 pm

Thank you for the info.
Can I just come and take a look?

besimple

Back to top Go down

How to turn old age into the prime of your life Empty Re: How to turn old age into the prime of your life

Post by mexbound Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:10 pm

Sorry but I'm not on facebook so the link wants me to login. Any other link available if not on facebook?

mexbound

Back to top Go down

Post by Plan B Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:02 am

mexbound wrote:Sorry but I'm not on facebook so the link wants me to login.  Any other link available if not on facebook?

We also have a Yahoo Group site:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/TableTennisChapala/members/all

A club in the Chapala area devoted to the game of Table Tennis. We meet every Monday / Wednesday / Friday at between the hours of 1:30 to 3:30. New members are welcome to join and play. A small monthly fee is required to pay for the facilities and tables.
Location Chula Vista Country Club, Calle Paseo del Golf 5, Fracc. Chula Vista, 45900 Chapala, Jal.

Last edited by Plan B on Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Plan B
Plan B
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Plan B Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:05 am

besimple wrote:Thank you for the info.

Absolutely, you are most welcome to come and visit us anytime (Mon-Wed-Fri 2:30-4:30) at Chapala Golf Club upstairs.
Plan B
Plan B
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by besimple Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:19 am

Plan B wrote:

Absolutely, you are most welcome to come and visit us anytime (Mon-Wed-Fri 2:30-4:30) at Chapala Golf Club upstairs.

Thank you!
Looking forward to see it.
Sounds like a good group.

besimple

Back to top Go down

Post by Plan B Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:44 pm

Plan B wrote:

Absolutely, you are most welcome to come and visit us anytime (Mon-Wed-Fri 1:30-3:30) at Chapala Golf Club upstairs.
Plan B
Plan B
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down