INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RMC Hospital, SAT - Update July 2019

+11
Irish Gal
Mrs. Rupert
brigitte
ferret
Trailrunner
Gamina
gringal
CanuckBob
slainte39
Lady Otter Latté
Chapalamed
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

RMC Hospital, SAT - Update July 2019 Empty RMC Hospital, SAT - Update July 2019

Post by Chapalamed Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:22 pm

Update. The developers of the hospital met with several of our doctors and service providers and we toured the hospital construction site this past weekend.  More photos of the current construction are  available on CHAPALA MED's FACEBOOK page.

The hospital is located on the LIBRAMIENTO across from the Radisson/EL DORADO development.  

Our hospital construction is slated to be done (HAS TO BE DONE) by Dec. 2019 and will open Jan. 2020.
When it opens it will be fully functional, Here is a brief summary of what it will offer to the community:

1. Full imaging - MRI, CT scan, Mammogram, Bone density, Ultrasounds
2. 2-3 Operating rooms
3. Cardiac Cath lab. - Heart attacks and strokes can be treated
4. Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
5. BLOOD BANK and Oncology/Chemotherapy Unit
6. 14 Patient rooms in the first phase
7. Emergency room
8. Hospital's own ambulances
9. Will be able to take National and INTERNATIONAL insurances (legally).
(U.S. law does not permit direct billing to MEDICARE at this point in time)
It is not an IMSS hospital or a SEGURO POPULAR facility.
10. Dialysis unit

RMC Hospital, SAT - Update July 2019 Hospit11
Chapalamed
Chapalamed
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

RMC Hospital, SAT - Update July 2019 Empty Re: RMC Hospital, SAT - Update July 2019

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:20 pm

Just to clarify: the hospital is located in San Antonio Tilaycapan, not Ajijic.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

RMC Hospital, SAT - Update July 2019 Empty Re: RMC Hospital, SAT - Update July 2019

Post by slainte39 Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:33 pm

Lady Otter Latté wrote:Just to clarify: the hospital is located in San Antonio Tilaycapan, not Ajijic.

Correct……..
The entire Libramiento is either in the confines of SAT or Chapala pueblos, of the Municipio of Chapala.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalamed Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:22 pm

RMC Hospital, SAT - Update July 2019 F1141e10

Updated photo Sept. 1, 2019
Chapalamed
Chapalamed
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:55 am

Looking good. That December completion looks like a tough undertaking though.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalamed Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:27 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Looking good. That December completion looks like a tough undertaking though.

It'll get done. It HAS to get done by then.
Chapalamed
Chapalamed
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:05 am

Anyone notice this?

"The hospital is located on the LIBRAMIENTO across from the Radisson/EL DORADO development. "

Rolling Eyes

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:50 am

Yes, great location.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:34 pm

gringal wrote:Anyone notice this?

"The hospital is located on the LIBRAMIENTO across from the Radisson/EL DORADO development. "

Rolling Eyes

Why the eye roll?  I¨m  a little slow today and don´t get it. People are always wanting some kind of landmark identification of where something is, rather than a street address.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamina Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:50 pm

slainte39--you've been here long enough to know that addresses here don't mean a thing.
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:15 pm

I don't get it either. . . Gringal?
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:32 pm

Gamina wrote:slainte39--you've been here long enough to know that addresses here don't mean a thing.

I think you misunderstand me.
What you are saying is exactly what I´m saying.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:23 am

WHY the eye roll? Go back and read the first post. The place he is talking about is clear at the other end of this lakeside area but the discussion following is as though it is the new place on the Carreterra in the SAT location. This goes beyond the normal "thread drift" and passes into "didn't read" the OP.
Just a little chiding...no harm meant,

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:58 am

Gringal, the hospital talked about in this thread is the same distance up the Libramiento as the distance PAST the Libramiento for the San Antonio Hospital that just opened.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:45 pm

ferret wrote:Gringal, the hospital talked about in this thread is the same distance up the Libramiento as the distance PAST the Libramiento for the San Antonio Hospital that just opened.

You're probably right.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:10 pm

gringal wrote:WHY the eye roll?  Go back and read the first post.  The place he is talking about is clear at the other end of this lakeside area but the discussion following is as though it is the new place on the Carreterra in the SAT location.  This goes beyond the normal "thread drift" and passes into "didn't read" the OP.
Just a little chiding...no harm meant,

I still don´t know what you are talking about?

The first post says quite clearly "Libramiento" and those photos sure don´t lie and doesn´t look like "at the other end of this lakeside area", to me.
You can see the abandoned project up on the mountainside of San Antonio T.
The Carretera is never mentioned and the construction doesn´t look anything like the OTHER new hospital in San Antonio T., which is on the Carretera.
Maybe you are having a hard time accepting the fsct that SAT is going to have 2 hospitals???   lol!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

RMC Hospital, SAT - Update July 2019 Empty LATEST PHOTOS - FACEBOOK Photo album

Post by Chapalamed Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:02 pm

Latest photos - Sept. 4, 2019 - CLICK HERE for FB photo album
Chapalamed
Chapalamed
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:16 pm

I do not know a whole lot about construction but I am having a problem believing this project will be completed by December 1st and the hospital up and running in January. That seems awfully optimistic.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:06 pm

Anything's possible. They built that whole Autozone in 3 months which I found amazing.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:06 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Anything's possible. They built that whole Autozone in 3 months which I found amazing.

Sure, anything is possible. However, there is a big difference between an Autozone and a hospital. But, we’ll all see come December 1st and again in January. There will be a big grand opening or there won’t. It makes no difference to me. I am just making an idle observation. As I said, I don’t know much about construction.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:43 pm

All depends on many people they put on the job, pay overtime, and crack the whip. There might be a "performance guarantee" which incurs a penalty or loses a finish time bonus. Great incentive to get it done on time, but as you say, time will tell. It´s hard to get water to run uphill even when your life depends on it.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:01 am

Lady Otter Latté wrote:
CanuckBob wrote:Anything's possible. They built that whole Autozone in 3 months which I found amazing.

Sure, anything is possible. However, there is a big difference between an Autozone and a hospital. But, we’ll all see come December 1st and again in January. There will be a big grand opening or there won’t. It makes no difference to me. I am just making an idle observation. As I said, I don’t know much about construction.

HUGE difference. And not just a hospital by Jan 1st, but "fully functional". That means: docs hired and in place, RNs in place, all sophisticated equipment delivered, functioning, operating tech staff trained and in place, OR ready to do surgery, maintenance and housekeeping staffed and ready to go, ambulance purchased, stocked, staffed, and ready to roll, admitting department ready to go, billing ready to go, food service stocked and ready to go and on and on.

A little less than 4 months. . . we will see. Hope you can do it.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:22 am

Just curious, why would anyone care if they finish or not? There is a hospital in San Antonio so the second one is irrelevant unless they offer better service, better doctors and or is cheaper..no?

For surgeries that are not emergency I shop the hospitals and rather go to Guadaljara anyways ..

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:07 pm

I believe this new one is one tier higher than the first one. They will be both priced towards those that have insurance (in otherwards expensive if you're paying cash).

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:10 pm

Paying a high price in an emergency situation is better than the alternative of REALLY paying the highest price of all.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next