INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help resetting apple I.D. and Password in iPhone

3 posters

Go down

Need help resetting apple I.D. and Password in iPhone Empty Need help resetting apple I.D. and Password in iPhone

Post by sm1mex Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:48 pm

Having problems with my Apple I.D. and password. all of a sudden it said cannot verify your I.D. or password. Reset. So I reset everything and it says your Apple I.D. has been reset, put in your password. I put in my new password and it says cannot verify, reset your Apple I.D. over and over.

When does the apple tech come to ishop? I think it is a Wed. but I don't know which one.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Need help resetting apple I.D. and Password in iPhone Empty Re: Need help resetting apple I.D. and Password in iPhone

Post by ferret Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:57 pm

If you call iShop, they will tell you which Wednesday and what time. 766-1933
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Need help resetting apple I.D. and Password in iPhone Empty Re: Need help resetting apple I.D. and Password in iPhone

Post by tabacone Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:26 pm

Apple Support on Twitter(@AppleSupport) is free, good quality help if you have a bit of time to invest.
tabacone
tabacone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down