INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside Lakeside Lunch Swarm #28

+17
Lady Otter Latté
gringal
helohfe
lakeside7
ferret
kipissippi
3palms
Canada_Mike
shana
Trailrunner
DaveP
Carry Bean
suegarn
slainte39
MexicoPete
SunFan
CanuckBob
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Inside Lakeside Lunch Swarm #28 - Page 4 Empty Re: Inside Lakeside Lunch Swarm #28

Post by gringal Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:29 pm

Lady Otter Latté wrote:
gringal wrote:
Carry Bean wrote:
gringal wrote:So, who's who in the photo?  (Fine looking group.)

The one in the black shirt at the head of the table is Canuck Bob.

Yep.  I know that's him...leader of the gang.  Who are the ladies present?  The men, too.  

I always thought you needed to attend if you want to know who’s who. Doesn’t seem fair that we get to connect faces and names while remaining anonymous ourselves. Some people don’t care and some people do. Remember when POS Pedro would attend and take deliberately unflattering photos of people that he would then use in attacks on them? A real sweetheart, that guy.

Since you don't know the reason I don't attend, you're out of order in making assumptions on the matter. I'm not particularly anonymous either.  You and several other people know who I am, by name, since we have met face to face in the past. Remember the "coven" lunch?

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Inside Lakeside Lunch Swarm #28 - Page 4 Empty Re: Inside Lakeside Lunch Swarm #28

Post by Lady Otter Latté Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:27 pm

gringal wrote:
Lady Otter Latté wrote:
gringal wrote:
Carry Bean wrote:

The one in the black shirt at the head of the table is Canuck Bob.

Yep.  I know that's him...leader of the gang.  Who are the ladies present?  The men, too.  

I always thought you needed to attend if you want to know who’s who. Doesn’t seem fair that we get to connect faces and names while remaining anonymous ourselves. Some people don’t care and some people do. Remember when POS Pedro would attend and take deliberately unflattering photos of people that he would then use in attacks on them? A real sweetheart, that guy.

Since you don't know the reason I don't attend, you're out of order in making assumptions on the matter. I'm not particularly anonymous either.  You and several other people know who I am, by name, since we have met face to face in the past.  Remember the "coven" lunch?

Yes, I remember that lunch. (Great fun by the way.)
We are not all anonymous to everyone, but very few are known to all.
It does not matter why you don’t attend. You don’t.
I just said I had always thought those who attended the swarm lunches were outing themselves to each other, not to the entire board. Don’t think that was ever stated as a “rule” but maybe it needs to be clarified?
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:35 pm

One can always post their pic as their avatar like many do.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:59 pm

Or not.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFan Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:06 pm

In my case my avatar is far better looking than I am.

Although I should update the photo. It is at least 6 years old now.

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:14 pm

Trailrunner wrote:Agree! She married him, and stays with him, pretty much says it all. Friends said they watched him once on the computer being a jerk and the wife was looking over his shoulder egging him on.

Maybe she seemed wonderful by contrast? The last straw for me was when he posted in my name a really filthy crude post. I couldn't believe anyone would ever think I'd write something like that... but remember Bob? You did. People believe what they read so often... power in the hands of someone like Pedro.. can be a really nasty weapon.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:49 am

SunFan wrote:In my case my avatar is far better looking than I am.

SunFan

I was going to erroneously identify myself as you since you were the best looking dude at the table as I was busy up at the cashier trying to buy everyone´s lunch, BUT I was too late because all had paid.
I blame it on those deep pockets lol!

Yes, it was a great time and the unpublished, never to be heard again, stories were priceless.
Unlike sausage, of which there was a discussion, you did want to see it being made.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:58 am

More interesting would be the people who jumped up and ran to bathroom or outside just before the photo shoot only to reappear right afterwards…….. Suspect ….all

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:06 am

slainte39 wrote:
SunFan wrote:In my case my avatar is far better looking than I am.

SunFan

I was going to erroneously identify myself as you since you were the best looking dude at the table as I was busy up at the cashier trying to buy everyone´s lunch, BUT I was too late because all had paid.
I blame it on those deep pockets lol!

Yes, it was a great time and the unpublished, never to be heard again, stories were priceless.
Unlike sausage, of which there was a discussion, you did want to see it being made.

Yeah, trying to pay for all the lunches a half hour after everybody went home. scratch

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4