INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody been to Bobby's new La Terraza?

2 posters

Go down

Anybody been to Bobby's new La Terraza? Empty Anybody been to Bobby's new La Terraza?

Post by Carry Bean Thu May 24, 2018 4:15 pm

I wish he'd make up his mind. He was at first open for lunch, then he announced he would only be open for dinner. Now he's back to serving lunch and open 1:00 to 8:30PM. Reservations..(376) 108-2309 or my Cel 331 771 1641
As of yesterday, he posted this:

Part of the first couple of weeks with a new restaurant is adjustments and fine tuning staffing, menu and scheduling. In the last week as word of what we are doing in my kitchen has spread, I have been approached by some great kitchen staff in the lakeside area who want to be a part of what we are doing. These people are amazing and I just had to hire them.

With them on board I now feel comfortable with presenting lunch and adding an additional day. A lot of people were disappointed when I decided to stop doing lunch until the high season. Well I guess you could look at this as me being ahead of schedule :-) I always was a bit of an over achiever LOL

So I hope I have not confused you completely but we are now open Lunch and Dinner Friday to Tuesday. Closed Wed and Thursday. Thank you for bearing with me.

Personally, I'll wait until later this summer but curious if anybody has tried his food.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Anybody been to Bobby's new La Terraza? Empty Re: Anybody been to Bobby's new La Terraza?

Post by gringal Thu May 24, 2018 5:01 pm

Someone on TOB tried it, liked it, and posted that.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down