INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Construction noise every day incl sundays

4 posters

Go down

Construction noise every day incl sundays Empty Construction noise every day incl sundays

Post by Andreana Sun May 21, 2017 1:42 pm

2 1/2 months ago I moved into my new home. Around me are 7 houses under contruction. Every day they are working from 08.30 til open end. I thought, I can enjoy on Sundays, but even then they are working. Is this legal? Do I have the possibility to stop the noise of hammering on Sundays? My nervs are really down now.
I have no problems with Music or fire crackers, but hammering and sawing it's too much for me.
So I don't call the condo anymore Hamacas, I change the name into Ordeal.

Andreana

Humor : dry

Back to top Go down

Construction noise every day incl sundays Empty Re: Construction noise every day incl sundays

Post by slainte39 Sun May 21, 2017 2:31 pm

The short answers.....
1st question...yes
2nd question...no

The only cover all solution was, as known in Spanish, diligencia debida.  Of course, you could try direct unilateral negotiation.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Construction noise every day incl sundays Empty Re: Construction noise every day incl sundays

Post by Flamingo Mon May 22, 2017 1:59 pm

The developers of your condos are clearly trying to finish the construction as quickly as possible so the units can be sold. This too shall pass. I suggest a good sound system or a noise machine.
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon May 22, 2017 2:09 pm

You've already said you'd like to be elsewhere during the day, so it's time to get creative and do something about that. There are many peaceful places in this area where you can veg out, bring a book and be comfortable. I'd suggest a bench in the Malecon park or next to the water. LCS is another fine place to rest your ears.
Other than that: good ear plugs or headphones.
This won't be over 'till it's over. Buen suerte.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down