INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital Payments

3 posters

Go down

Hospital Payments Empty Hospital Payments

Post by slainte39 Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:38 pm

Didn't want this to get mixed up with the thread in the Ocatagon about people being unable to pay medical costs.
If you are uninsured but have funds for payment, pay medical bills out of pocket, or have insurance where you have to front the money until the insurance comes through; here is some information that might help some.
Banco Multiva/Casa de Bolsa Multivalores owns Hospital del Carmen on calle Tarascos in Guadalajara. It is a very good hospital and has to be right up there amongst the best. If you have an account with either side of the financial businesses, it is easy to have your account executive work with the hospital administration on an easy transfer of funds and/or guarantee of payment, so as there isn't any hair pulling scenes upon admission or discharge. They probably could help if the situation involves pagarés as a reference of financial responsibilty.
Just a suggestion to remove some of the obstacles of a hospital stay.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Hospital Payments Empty Re: Hospital Payments

Post by Hensley Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:43 am

It is also just as easy to sign paperwork before you go to a hospital and then just have your bank transfer the money to the Hospital bank account.
Hensley
Hensley
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:15 pm

If possible, get medical insurance. I have Met Life with Bellon insurance and I have been in the hospital several times since moving here. When they see my Met Life card, no questions asked, no credit card needed on admission. After I pay my deductible per illness, Met Life pays the hospital direct for the balance. No hassle.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hensley Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:30 pm

What hospitals?
Hensley
Hensley
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:36 am

I have the basic plan and i have been in Hospital Mexico Americanos and Bernardette. But I am sure any hospital that sees the Met Life card will be your get into the hospital free card and only pay your deductible when you leave. Met Life is world wide. I also have international coverage up to $100,000.00 USD.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down