INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

This is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty This is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by kipissippi Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLB_u695wTg
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

This is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: This is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Lady Otter Latté Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:42 pm

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

This is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: This is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by kipissippi Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:55 pm

She had a whole lot of faith in her big baby to just walk into that. He's so gorgeous.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by lunateak Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:04 pm

Not really, it looks as if he's been declawed and probably had canine's removed. One of the sad facts of people trying to make pets/performers out of wildlife. Could be why he was in bad shape when she rescued him.
Note the banner running under the feed referring to Beckham playing for Los Angeles (2007?).
Heartwarming story nonetheless.
lunateak
lunateak
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:36 pm

Kitty that size doesn't need teeth or claws to snap your neck. Just his regular teeth could rip her face off. I wonder how long she had him? and how old he was when she found him..... and how do you "find" a lion? In any case it made me warm and fuzzy and brought a tear. He's sure in beautiful shape now.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by lunateak Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:55 pm

Quite likely born in captivity and hand reared.... You don't find too many in Cali, Columbia, naturally. Unfortunately they're rarely able to be reintroduced back to "nature" and live their lives in captivity. Some cages are better than others, but... they're still cages.

Still heartwarming, though.
lunateak
lunateak
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:14 pm

I wonder if he was part of a drug lords private zoo? I think I remember hearing about tigers etc belonging to some of the busted cartel in Guad.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:21 pm

I agree with Lunateak. It is a tame lion. Yes it could still hurt her with its strength but I doubt if it would. Many cats are kept as pets.
There is a Tiger or Lion in Canada that sleeps with its owner and goes to all the schools. He rides around in the car like a dog. At an
animal park in Winston Oregon I use to play with cheetahs and fall asleep with them on my lap. To be honest I would be much more
afraid of a chimp than a tame big cat. Did you ever go see the Cheetahs in Winston Lunateak when you lived near there?

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:27 pm

kipissippi wrote:I wonder if he was part of a drug lords private zoo?  I think I remember hearing about tigers etc belonging to some of the busted cartel in Guad.
There is a tame crow at the Guad zoo next to all the parrots. He must have been a pet as he loves to interact and talk to humans. Check it out. I always wondered if he was seized in a drug raid or from someone who was not suppose to have a wild animal.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:30 pm

Zedinmexico wrote:I agree with Lunateak. It is a tame lion. Yes it could still hurt her with its strength but I doubt if it would. Many cats are kept as pets.
There is a Tiger or Lion in Canada that sleeps with its owner and goes to all the schools. He rides around in the car like a dog. At an
animal park in Winston Oregon I use to play with cheetahs and fall asleep with them on my lap. To be honest I would be much more
afraid of a chimp than a tame big cat. Did you ever go see the Cheetahs in Winston Lunateak when you lived near there?

Z
LOL!!! Come now!! What were the chances of there being a wild lion wandering around Columbia?
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down