INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caregiver needed for elderly gentleman

4 posters

Go down

Caregiver needed for elderly gentleman Empty Caregiver needed for elderly gentleman

Post by RoofBob Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:22 pm

Looking for an on call/part time caregiver in Chapala centro to provide services to an elderly gentleman who is becoming non ambulatory. This position will evolve into a full time position until such time as he transfers to a full care medical facility. (Guesstimate 6 mo. - 1 yr.) There is a fully furnished and well appointed 1 bd. casita on site.

Minimum requirements for this person would be basic English comprehension, ability to physically assist for showers, doctors appts., etc, and must have references. Please PM contact information and I will make the arrangements.

Thank you.
RoofBob
RoofBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Caregiver needed for elderly gentleman Empty Re: Caregiver needed for elderly gentleman

Post by Trevor "poncho" Armstrong Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:47 pm

i might know someone, i will try and get her number for you by thursday lunch.
Trevor
Trevor "poncho" Armstrong
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : sarcastic s.o.b

Back to top Go down

Caregiver needed for elderly gentleman Empty Re: Caregiver needed for elderly gentleman

Post by Hensley Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:39 am

Alonzo Garcia: cel 045331-495-6167
Ana Palacios: cel 045331-549-1978

House telephone number: 766-5399

We play softball with Alonzo and he is a really good guy, he also helps take care of Kim's dad at #4. Him or his wife might have time, He speaks almost perfect English.
Hensley
Hensley
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor "poncho" Armstrong Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:54 pm

email this lady, very nice and i believe has a background in taking care of elderly patients

daisyte@hotmail.com
Trevor
Trevor "poncho" Armstrong
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : sarcastic s.o.b

Back to top Go down

Post by RoofBob Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:41 pm

Muchas gracias! I will call/e-mail them tomorrow morning.
RoofBob
RoofBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:37 am

A friend highly recommends Adrian Ramos. He does a lot of work for her - including driving her and he speaks English. She will give reverences so PM me for her email address if you are interested. I also know him and would not hesitate to use his services. Gentle disposition and would make an excellent care giver.

Adrian's cell number 331 337- 0936. And I have a local number but don't know if it's still good 766-0754
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by RoofBob Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:52 am

Thanks simpsca, I've forwarded your message to the wife and please know that it is appreciated.
RoofBob
RoofBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hensley Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:18 am

So who was chosen?
Hensley
Hensley
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RoofBob Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:38 am

Not sure who will be chosen. I volunteered to gather candidates names and contact information for the wife to interview.
RoofBob
RoofBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down