INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mamogram, Ultrasound & Bone Density tests at Puerto de Hierro

3 posters

Go down

Mamogram, Ultrasound & Bone Density tests at Puerto de Hierro Empty Mamogram, Ultrasound & Bone Density tests at Puerto de Hierro

Post by simpsca Mon May 21, 2012 8:52 am

A friend just sent this to me. I have been there once but go to another clinic recommended by my doctor due to certain issues. But these prices are reasonable for a first rate hospital:

I am pleased to advise that Centro Medico Puerto de Hierro (CMPDH) is continuing to offer special rates to Lakeside
residents for the following procedures:

Mammogram 500 pesos
Mammogram + Breast Ultrasound (if necessary) 700 pesos
Mammogram + Breast Ultrasound (if necessary) + Bone Mineral Density 1300 pesos

For those with their own transportation, requests for appointments at these rates must be directed to Lissu Gonzalez,
Manager, Public Relations at 0133 3848 4010 or by email to lissu.gonzalez@cmpdh.com

For those requiring transportation, Claudia Navarro of Wishmakers has offered to drive one to four persons to
CMPDH and back to Ajijic for 350 pesos (this is total cost - not per person). Claudia assures me that Wishmakers
(www.wishmakers.net) has a fleet of well maintained, fully insured, air conditioned vehicles which can accommodate up
to six persons but, to avoid delays, the optimum number in one group for these procedures at CMPDH is four persons.

Initially, this service will operate every Monday morning (depending upon demand) departing from a pre arranged location
in Ajijic. Until the system is up and running smoothly, I will be coordinating appointments for procedures and transportation
for these groups so anyone wishing to take advantage of these special rates should contact me at eseniors@prodigy.net.mx
with a c.c. to norabca@yahoo.com. and provide the following information (required by CMPDH for appointments):

Your Name Tel. No. Email address Which procedure(s) required Preferred date (starting May 28th)

Please feel free to share this information with all your friends at Lakeside.

Any questions? Please call me at 766 4969 – if voice mail is on, please leave your name, number and brief message …..
I will call you back ASAP.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Mamogram, Ultrasound & Bone Density tests at Puerto de Hierro Empty Re: Mamogram, Ultrasound & Bone Density tests at Puerto de Hierro

Post by Hensley Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:26 am

I took a carload in, a couple of months ago there were 5 of us and what a nice place, every one was great professional the equipment was new and we were in and out of there in 2 hours, yes 5 of us. We all had Mams and Ultra's for the $700p. It was easy making the appts.

Has anyone ever gone there for an Eco cardiogram?
Hensley
Hensley
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Mamogram, Ultrasound & Bone Density tests at Puerto de Hierro Empty Re: Mamogram, Ultrasound & Bone Density tests at Puerto de Hierro

Post by Abrria Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Has anyone ever gone for a doplar pelvic ultrasound?

Abrria
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Yes, I have had the doplar pelvic ultrasound several times before I had a complete hysterectomy. They can detect things they can't see in a regular ultrasound. I thought it was an easy test as long as you don't embarrass easily since is usually a man who does it.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down