INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone figured a fix that works yet for sloooooooooow Windows 10?

+2
Zedinmexico
Clueless
6 posters

Go down

Has anyone figured a fix that works yet for sloooooooooow Windows 10? Empty Has anyone figured a fix that works yet for sloooooooooow Windows 10?

Post by Clueless Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:54 pm

W-10 is painfully slow; sometimes15-20 seconds for a new or reply window to open.

I know it's not my computer or the line at Chapala Haciendas as this happpens in other places, including NOB and there are so many posts on it, it's clearly a problem.

Has anyone had any success with another browser? I'm thinking of using TOR.

Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Has anyone figured a fix that works yet for sloooooooooow Windows 10? Empty Re: Has anyone figured a fix that works yet for sloooooooooow Windows 10?

Post by Zedinmexico Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:20 pm

Chrome

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Has anyone figured a fix that works yet for sloooooooooow Windows 10? Empty Re: Has anyone figured a fix that works yet for sloooooooooow Windows 10?

Post by SunshineyDay Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:04 pm

import comcast

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverman Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:24 am

Install a SSD, they give an amazing boost to any computer.

Riverman

Back to top Go down

Post by ltollefs Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:47 pm

Yes, it's called Linux: it's free, more stable than windows, perhaps easier to use, it's not subject to viruses like window is, it comes with, or has available to it, all the software you're likely to ever want, it isn't data-mined like windows or Apple products are (alright, one or 2 distros do harvest some info, but nothing like M$ and the fruit). Did I mention it's free?

ltollefs
ltollefs
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:52 pm

I purchased a 13 inch Msft Windows Pro Book (Iaptop and/or tablet) with sufficient capacity to run Win 10. I have never had a faster operating system.

If things are terribly slow with your setup, something is very wrong. I wish I could tell you what it is.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down