INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alarm purchased from Myron Mortimer

3 posters

Go down

Alarm purchased from Myron Mortimer Empty Alarm purchased from Myron Mortimer

Post by David Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:11 am

Have you found anyone to service these systems since Myron passed?
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Alarm purchased from Myron Mortimer Empty Re: Alarm purchased from Myron Mortimer

Post by Milena Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:43 pm

His technician associate should be able to handle at least the technical aspects. I have his name somewhere, can find if anyone wants.

Milena
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, hedonistic British wit.

Back to top Go down

Alarm purchased from Myron Mortimer Empty Re: Alarm purchased from Myron Mortimer

Post by David Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:40 pm

I need the info please.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Milena Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:48 pm

Have messaged my property manager to retrieve it from my casita, will pass it on to you when received.

Milena
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:02 pm

Gracias!
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillwaters Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:06 am

David wrote:Have you found anyone to service these systems since Myron passed?

According to a post on TOB,

"If you need an alarm system use SmartHome they took over all of Myron's work in Villa Nova and now monitor all their cameras and alarms. Call Ing.Edgardo Cruz Millan 331-803-7977 or 766-4305."

Smart Home Inc, Plaza comercial Centro Laguna, Local 4-5 Tel: (376) 76-6-43-05 & (376) 76-6-0075
www.smarthomeinc.com.mx

Stillwaters

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:08 pm

Myron didn't sell monitored systems. I need work on my alarm system, not cameras.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillwaters Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:17 pm

We used to have a Myron alarm so I know he didn't provide monitoring. According to the posting on Chapala.com, the smart home people also took over servicing his systems. But I don't have any personal knowledge. It might be worth contacting them to see if they can help

Stillwaters

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:21 pm

Gracias. I will do that.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Milena Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:17 pm

Found the info! Myron's assistant, who did the technical aspects of setting up the computerized connections, etc, is Adrian. His rate is 300p hourly. His cell is 331064 8578

Milena
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillwaters Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:45 pm

Milena wrote:Found the info! Myron's assistant, who did the technical aspects of setting up the computerized connections, etc, is Adrian. His rate is 300p hourly. His cell is 331064 8578

That is Adrian Ramos who works at Axixic computers (leastways he did until a couple of months ago). I am not sure why Myron's system needed computerized connections. For our system, and those of several friends, Myron did the entire installation himself and no computer connections were involved. The "Myron" system was a stand alone set up with a phone dialler to a landline or cellphone if the alarm was triggered. The system is wireless and does not need to use the home's WiFi.

I happened to be in Plaza Centro Laguna today and stopped by Smart Home. The lady there indicated they could service the "Myron" system. But I think that the OP would be best to talk to Ing. Edgardo Cruz who runs the business. Cell # 331-803-7977; email edgardo_cruz@smartomeinc.com.mx

Stillwaters

Back to top Go down

Post by Milena Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:03 pm

Sorry, this is for a video surveillance system that Myron installed at my property. I already had a monitored alarm system through ADT and this was just to beef up security. Adrian left his number in case of glitches or needing to add more cameras, etc. He seemed very knowledgeable.

Milena
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down