INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iusa cell / AT&T cell

2 posters

Go down

iusa cell / AT&T cell Empty iusa cell / AT&T cell

Post by juanrey Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:18 am

Anyone have any positive or negative experiences with iusa cell / AT&T cell?
I notice there is now a iusa cell office in Centro Laguna plaza and a new AT&T facility just as you're entering Chapala on west side.
Based on what I am reading they seem to have some attractive plans for unlimited calling and text between Mx & USA phones.

I know they're in the process of building out the infrastructure and consolidating after the purchase of iusa & nextel, just want to know if anyone is using them and if they are happy or not.

Gracias

juanrey
juanrey
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : George Carlin

https://sites.google.com/site/ouradventureinchapala/

Back to top Go down

iusa cell / AT&T cell Empty Re: iusa cell / AT&T cell

Post by JayBear Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:34 am

We have 2 of their phones--subscribed a couple of months ago. Very nice phones, just don't lose one as you would have to replace it! At the moment heir network is iffy where we are, way out in west Aijic. As I understand it, their transmitters run along the carretera, and Alex (the guy you want to talk to) just told us they are beefing up transmission soon. We like being able to call the US without an extra fee and talk as long as we want. And Alex is very responsive and helpful. You do have to go in once a month to pay, but now that they have opened an office in Centro Laguna, that should be easy. Just don't miss the payment date, as the extra charge is substantial.

JayBear
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down