INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highly Recommend Dr. Rios, Opthalmologist in Ajijic

3 posters

Go down

Highly Recommend Dr. Rios, Opthalmologist in Ajijic Empty Highly Recommend Dr. Rios, Opthalmologist in Ajijic

Post by sm1mex Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:00 pm

Dr. Rios recently performed a Vitrectomy for me to remove a large piece of floating vitreous material that had become detached from the back of my eye obstructing my vision.
This procedure has risks and benefits but the benefits out weighed the risks, as I could not see out of my eye clearly, I decided to have the procedure.
Dr. Rios fully explained the procedure using a very, very small gauge needle to remove the vitreous object.
Immediately after the procedure I could see clear as a bell.
I am so thankful for Dr. Rios expertise and training. I have a new lease on life being able to see clearly now.
Thank you Dr. Rios !!

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Highly Recommend Dr. Rios, Opthalmologist in Ajijic Empty Re: Highly Recommend Dr. Rios, Opthalmologist in Ajijic

Post by Lady Otter Latté Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:26 pm

Congratulations! And, thank you for sharing your experience.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Highly Recommend Dr. Rios, Opthalmologist in Ajijic Empty Re: Highly Recommend Dr. Rios, Opthalmologist in Ajijic

Post by SunshineyDay Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:25 pm

Hmmmmmm????

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:47 am

Dr. Rios also has a large selection of frames for glasses. Nadia is the receptionist and Christine is the technician who works with checking vision for glasses. Both fluent in English. 766-1521 if anyone interested and he is located in Plaza Mantaña where Charter Club is.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down