INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New FREE Service for Property Listings & House/Pet Sitters - Personal Shopping

Go down

New FREE Service for Property Listings & House/Pet Sitters - Personal Shopping Empty New FREE Service for Property Listings & House/Pet Sitters - Personal Shopping

Post by cyntornelas Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:26 pm

Lake Chapala's Personal Assistant has expanded it's services!  Lakeside Properties is now ready for your FREE LISTINGS.  If you have a property for rent/sale or if you're looking for a new place or a house/pet sitter, I've created a central place for free listings. Postings for places or house/pet sitters on web boards are good, but they are gone after a short time.  On my site, they will stay up until the owner tells me to remove it.

If you haven't taken advantage of my shopping services, please check out my Shopping Cart.  I have over 1600 items listed from Costco, Sam's, Home Depot and Office Depot.  Don't see what you want?  Send me an email describing what you need, and I'll provide personal shopping for you!  Quoting one of my clients, "It's easy-peasy!"

Feel free to contact me at:  cyntornelas @ gmail.com (no spaces) or on my cell at 331-075-2479.

Thanks,
Cynthia Ornelas

cyntornelas

Back to top Go down