INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know Rony? CHocolate making guy

4 posters

Go down

Anyone know Rony?  CHocolate making guy Empty Anyone know Rony? CHocolate making guy

Post by bimini6 Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:19 pm

The guy that makes chocolate, lives in Chapala? He was looking for reasonable place to move to in Guad, here is a post I fond he could be interested in. Could someone forward to him? Thankshttps://www.google.com.mx/maps/@20.6530113,-103.4268914,17z Well maybe it does not show the whole posts, tell him it is listed on Expats Living in Mexico site.

bimini6
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : always! It is good for the soul

Back to top Go down

Anyone know Rony?  CHocolate making guy Empty Re: Anyone know Rony? CHocolate making guy

Post by Pedro Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:32 pm

couldn't open your link
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Anyone know Rony?  CHocolate making guy Empty Re: Anyone know Rony? CHocolate making guy

Post by bimini6 Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:47 pm

Rony are you on Facebook, it is listed on FB under the Expats living in Mexico, or send me your email to bimini6@juno.com and I will try to forward it that way. It was a 2 bedroom etc for 2500pesos a month. Mindy

bimini6
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bimini6 Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:53 pm

Look in your "other" messages on Facebook. I was able to copy and paste into FB. If you do not know how to see the "other" messages let me know

bimini6
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by elbelgicano Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:57 pm

Here I  am...... Thanks for the info, but I could not open the link (but I will check it out on Facebook).
About 2 months ago, I took a taxi and we drove around the center of Guadalajara for 8 hours (non stop)......  Now, that gives you a good impression. It kind of disappointed me and it made me change my mind on that city.  For the last years, Guadalajara is going downhill fast.  Every big city has its bad neighbourhoods (not talking about Zapopan here), but it now seems that (especially in the center), 3/4 consists of shaggy, dirty houses, that are falling apart.... with graffiti everywhere.  I used to live there and always loved that city..... not anymore. Unlike Mexico City, they are not doing much, to clean up the air (or the city)...... old busses keep on buldozering through that city (but like racecars, .... and on average still killing about 3 people a week), and actually, apart from the centro historico, Chapalita, Chapultepec and colonia Americana,..... the main part really is ugly (unless you like places like Plaza del Sol, or big mall types of places).and misses a major clean up.  Everybody also seems to agree, that for the last year, the crime situation has even gotten worse too. Only a few days ago, they kidnapped and killed a federal deputy in broad daylight and with security cameras watching.  There are daily executions now.
With all that new information....  my love for that city has greatly diminished (therefore..... still in good old Chapala,... which is like the suburbs of Guad, really).

Rony
elbelgicano
elbelgicano
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all kinds

http://chocochef.blogspot.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by bimini6 Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:11 pm

I am glad you are still around, hopefully still making chocolates. I will be back in the area in two weeks and am so glad to be on the way back!

bimini6
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamina Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:19 pm

The link will open if you take out "thanks" that proceeds the https:
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down